Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Already? Holy hell, I'd hoped for your sake that people kept it to themselves for a little while at least.
Oh well, might as well play it now.
That is how you can tell when a game is popular/good or a game is complete trash. When it is popular and liked the leak happens almost instantly like with this game and quite a few others I have played.

However when the game comes out and it actually doesn't get leaked nine times out of ten it is garbage. I can think of a garbage one off the top of my head but I won't name it.

Reactions: MoonBox
Jan 17, 2021
I can't get the update patch to run? Usually with games that drop a small download to update your previous file, so you don't have to download the full game every time, you just extract it into the previous game version folder. but that's not working here? any tips on how to install this one so it works?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
another BS harem game.... wooow
loved it from the beginning.... now?????? sorry, soooo lame.....
Please tell us oh learned one how this game is "lame" now compared to before? It's been a Harem game since day 1.

What characters are in the current updates sex scenes?
Sophia and/or Catherine I hope.
Only sex scene is with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Why not do it though?
Not at all what I'm into. It would also go against half the "Never" tags.

While I know you can't plow your Gilf I am wondering would it be possible for him to knock her up? I mean it literally did mention that the MC seed is so potent that it just about grantee's the woman he fires into gets pregnant.
Yes.

meh, only Sophie's grandma looks like a real grandma anyway
You clearly don't like the game, do you have to keep coming back to shit on it?

Thanks bro, adding to OP.

I can't get the update patch to run? Usually with games that drop a small download to update your previous file, so you don't have to download the full game every time, you just extract it into the previous game version folder. but that's not working here? any tips on how to install this one so it works?
You extract the content of the update patch into the old GH folder and overwrite.

another BS harem game.... wooow
loved it from the beginning.... now?????? sorry, soooo lame.....
If you thought this was going to be anything else, that's on you.

What characters are in the current updates sex scenes?
Sophia and/or Catherine I hope.
Nah you'll rarely have scenes with the same people 2 updates in a row. Gotta spread around the screen time.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
How the hell are updates dropping so fast? I know there aren't any real branching paths here, so development is relatively straightforward, but that's still hella impressive. This is on par with early days of WVM releases, hope that MoonBox doesn't burn out at this pace.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.10] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.08 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.04 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 265 Votes