Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'll make one eventually if no one else does but for now I'm focusing on the game. It should be pretty easy if someone wants to make one, I left comments in the script under the choices explaining what they do.
Hello Dev ! I don't know how it's works but you should apply for dev tag on your profile.
(y)

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox

Can you share a new render of the tweaked version of the grandma? Curious to see how the updated one looks.
Here you go. Mostly just added some wrinkles around the eyes and a little bit to the forehead. The main difference is in the corners of the eyes.
The one on the right is the updated model.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
Here you go. Mostly just added some wrinkles around the eyes and a little bit to the forehead. The main difference is in the corners of the eyes.

Now Grandma looks like Grandma not like milf, she's lovely mature woman :love:
We need to wait till mc will be able to make love with her.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Last little preview before the update. I ran out of character intros so these are more like teasers. You'll see them, think about them, etc. but you won't actually interact with them.

Tanya, your ex-girlfriend from college

Mila the coffee shop clerk and her big booty customer

Elaine, famous singer and Amy's boss

Last edited:

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
"MC comes home from college and has lots* of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter incest game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic walking in on MC's morning wood scene."
Ok. Fair enough. At least it's honest.
"Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother instead of your Mom."
...............What

3.90 star(s) 267 Votes