ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Son of a bitch, I'm in. I like a description that cuts all the BS and goes straight to the point.

Hope this game makes it.

Reactions: MoonBox

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Appreciate the kind words. I don't have a Patreon yet. I want to make sure I can consistently put out updates before I start taking peoples money. I'll probably start one around the 4th or 5th update.
Not trying to discourage you on Patreon but they come down hard on incest games. Just wanted to give you forewarning so you don't get hammered right away on that. You can do Patreon but you may have to rename your game and create a separate incest patch for it. That's how other devs get around the Patreon no incest rule. Or you can join Subscribestar, which they currently have no rules against incest.

Reactions: MoonBox

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah.... it sooo original....
The same BG....
The same renderes....
But, if You ask, i hate it? Pfff.... Ofcosue nope!
If game have fap-fap material, good story,
NO FEMALE PROTAG, easy to edit scripts, when why not?? (+)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Grandma's House [V0.01 Beta] [MoonBox] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer: MoonBox

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.36 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 156 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.32 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 122 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I applaud you for your honesty, but if you're barely bringing anything new to the table, then are you sure your little twist is enough? Good luck, regardless.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Is there any effect on watching a different movie after dinner? Is it just dialogue changes or is there stat effect?

3.90 star(s) 266 Votes