Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I am hoping for a cat and liz threesome.
I don't know about that...it's realistically pushing things just getting both Cat and hopefully soon Liz to be honest with their feelings for the MC enough to even admit they love him as a man and not just their relative. I'd sooner expect to see Elaine and Amelia tag-teaming the MC simultaneously before I would presume to expect that kind of mother-daughter threesome.

Then again, we haven't even got to Amy's own 'eventual' attraction to the MC, since she's hilariously acknowledged his manwhore prowess with surprise and humor. While the MC has maintained his attraction to her for years, the only sexual interaction we get from her is speculation on her sexual preference and her clearly using a vibrator to get off when she's home.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I don't know about that...it's realistically pushing things just getting both Cat and hopefully soon Liz to be honest with their feelings for the MC enough to even admit they love him as a man and not just their relative. I'd sooner expect to see Elaine and Amelia tag-teaming the MC simultaneously before I would presume to expect that kind of mother-daughter threesome.

Then again, we haven't even got to Amy's own 'eventual' attraction to the MC, since she's hilariously acknowledged his manwhore prowess with surprise and humor. While the MC has maintained his attraction to her for years, the only sexual interaction we get from her is speculation on her sexual preference and her clearly using a vibrator to get off when she's home.
Am in the full incest route, so expect Cat n Liz in the future.
Wouldn't that be incest without the patch :unsure: if so I wouldn't hold my breath.
Oh I didn't know. I thought they were landlady (Liz) and tenant (Cat) sans patch xd.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Oh I didn't know. I thought they were landlady (Liz) and tenant (Cat) sans patch xd.
Lol
Sorry for not being clearer as I don't know for sure. I honestly was asking.

If landlord and tenant they are good to go, but if they are mom and daughter sans patch that creates issues.

Reactions: godoff95

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As am I, however, considering how shy and hestitant Cat, Liz, Nana and even Amelia will be to hop into bed with the MC, I still think it will be a while before they are all comfortable enough with their feelings to jump into group sex. After that hot scene with Cat, I expect they might cool things a bit and figure out their feelings for each other before they actively start having sex.

I love the game, but its pretty clear so far all when it comes to the MC's family, including Jamila, its gonna be a slow burn to varying degrees before they start having sex with the MC. I'm even surprised and grateful we got that heavy petting and oral sex scene with the MC and Cat, so from here on out, everything else is a bonus!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
As am I, however, considering how shy and hestitant Cat, Liz, Nana and even Amelia will be to hop into bed with the MC, I still think it will be a while before they are all comfortable enough with their feelings to jump into group sex. After that hot scene with Cat, I expect they might cool things a bit and figure out their feelings for each other before they actively start having sex.

I love the game, but its pretty clear so far all when it comes to the MC's family, including Jamila, its gonna be a slow burn to varying degrees before they start having sex with the MC. I'm even surprised and grateful we got that heavy petting and oral sex scene with the MC and Cat, so from here on out, everything else is a bonus!
If you okay the sleep sex option, then it would not surprise me at all if in the next update there is some stuff with Aunt Liz. Not saying full on sex, but maybe MC wakes up to a BJ. She is drunk so her inhibitions are lowered and he does sleep naked. MC would likely stop her because he'd know she is drunk, but it would be another step towards the goal so to speak and could lead to some sober action the next morning or something. Just an idea.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
There are a lot of exception errors directly after the night spent in the cabin. Ignoring them is easy but just thought I'd say. They've cropped up occasionally throughout as well.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Attaching a Traceback file, Dog is not defined, basically. Do not know if this is the end of this update or not.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
There are a lot of exception errors directly after the night spent in the cabin. Ignoring them is easy but just thought I'd say. They've cropped up occasionally throughout as well.
Attaching a Traceback file, Dog is not defined, basically. Do not know if this is the end of this update or not.
There's a couple of variables missing in the patreon version. You can install the patch, use this fix or just ignore them. It's mostly Molly barking.

Reactions: MrPerson28475

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
MoonBox I have to say. I really enjoyed the latest update, the time with Cat was wonderful. Sophia is amazing. Having our first scene with Elaine, a scene with Sandra, and one with Betty, all great... But it feels like it has been forever since we have seen a special little Asian darling by the name of Shizuka. Any chance we might get to hear her adorable stutter soon?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe where you live that is the case although I doubt it, but not here and many countries around the world. Just see the comments further up. The sex act between two or more consenting adults is not illegal in most civilised countries. Only on F95Zone is the act illegal and that is to sell incest stories.
I never said it was illegal, I said it was WRONG!
in some countries the governments decide who you can have sex with indeed.

we have overwhelming proof that incest is wrong by looking at some countries where they keep marry their own first cousin, over and over for generations, the organ failures, babies dying early, low IQ, high aggressiveness etc

I never said it was illegal and if you want to experiment with your cousin? fine, I dont care, but it is still incest lol
it is not the laws that decide if it is incest or not, but the act

edit, sorry for OT

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
So moonbox was giving us an approximation of 700 renders update on a nearly monthly basis with a 12-year-old Phenom II !!!
I wish all the devs were this dedicated and passionate about their projects, keep up the good work

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
So moonbox was giving us an approximation of 700 renders update on a nearly monthly basis with a 12-year-old Phenom II !!!
I wish all the devs were this dedicated and passionate about their projects, keep up the good work
As far as I understand it, the GPU they're doing this on plays a much bigger role in their ability to produce renders fast. Especially the amount of dedicated VRAM, as it limits the amount of assets than can be rendered in one single scene. See for instance the following image from an unrelated game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev needed to render the same scene thrice – each time picking another trio of characters – and overlay it in post.

That being said, yes, MoonBox is spoiling us! :love:

Oct 28, 2021
As far as I understand it, the GPU they're doing this on plays a much bigger role in their ability to produce renders fast. Especially the amount of dedicated VRAM, as it limits the amount of assets than can be rendered in one single scene. See for instance the following image from an unrelated game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev needed to render the same scene thrice – each time picking another trio of characters – and overlay it in post.

That being said, yes, MoonBox is spoiling us! :love:
Yeah they definitely are also what is the game in the pic?

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
When using the incest patch along with the gui on Mac, do I have click on the replace them option or keep both option? Because when click on the keep both option, whenever I load, the game always says an exception has occurred.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes