Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok just finished and i want more i need more give me more of this game I'm probably spoilt for dialogue coz ive just played though 7 updates all at once but i really enjoyed it from start to finish so Dev hurry up and feed my new addiction to this game
Most of us want more. The good thing is that we usually get an update once a month.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
A lot of people don't notice it....
There are so many hidden little things in the game, it would take pages to list them all...
As an example, did anyone actually notice what the cute little waitress Josianne is doing with the champagne bottle? ;)

FYI, I reckon I'll have the German translation ready for this by the end of the week.

Koga's mod is supported, I'm still considering offering the mod together with the translation so that there are no misunderstandings.
(Who want to play without a walkthrough, can simply turn it off)
I'll see how much work it takes to possibly provide a version without a mod, which will follow after.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Is it sad that this is the only thing i have that i look foward to each month?..........
Don't get me wrong this is great and actually delivers on the regular content wise where as others make you wait 2-15 months before anything happens or between updates just for 10 minutes of actual content i won't name names..... cough...milfy city....cough........summertime saga....cough.....rebirth ...cough ...man it must be really dusty in this chat

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Is it sad that this is the only thing i have that i look foward to each month?..........
Don't get me wrong this is great and actually delivers on the regular content wise where as others make you wait 2-15 months before anything happens or between updates just for 10 minutes of actual content i won't name names..... cough...milfy city....cough........summertime saga....cough.....rebirth ...cough ...man it must be really dusty in this chat
I gotta disagree a little on Rebirth. I think they update much more regularly than a lot of games. Certainly more than those others you have named. I will agree on the playtime though, definitely get through it quickly.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Same here, the first two I can agree, but Rebirth? It's actually THE game for monthly updates on time since years. And the size is for this actually also ok (not as big as GH of course), but 1500-2000 lines of code each month is not that bad. So don't know where you got that info from.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I gotta disagree a little on Rebirth. I think they update much more regularly than a lot of games. Certainly more than those others you have named. I will agree on the playtime though, definitely get through it quickly.
Not saying that they dont update just saying they're kind of milking it there's a lot more who update monthly with more content wise (story and sexy time) with less support and less money kind of feel people like moonbox are on the superior side aka "more bang for your buck" pun intended i mean you can't tell me they're not drawing it out i mean in 4 chapters rebirth has had 3-5 actual sex scenes yeah they have nudity but little else for an adult game it's closer to soft rated R than X and frankly i like sex and story in my adult games

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes