kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm waiting for the MC to add his neighbor and Shizuka to his girlfriend list. I also can't wait for the great and powerful Moonbox to let the MC give his Aunt Amy some quality time on his big D.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I had to look up threep but I still have no idea what you're talking about.
I don't think they even know what they are talking about. Speculating they wanted to sound smart and cool in a trolling post, but ended up looking like a Muppet.

Reactions: Ramagar

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
It would be awesome if the MC was to knock up not only Priya's sister but also as well. Just to show her family that it was Priya's husband who couldn't deliver the goods not Priya. That would be the icing on the cake to shove in the faces of all the assholes in her family.

Reactions: MoonBox

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That would mean double the renders for every sex scene. Four times the renders if there is already an alternate scene.

You're talking dozens to hundreds of extra renders per update. It's worth it to me for something like pregnancy, but pubic hair, hell no.
i think you can do it better, yet your game your kinks/rules.
you can easily mix it up a bit - some ladies can be shaved, others can have some nicely trimmed bushes, the same could go with tan lines etc...
as you have build yourself quite dedicated fanbase (mostly easy going harem prego fuckfest lovers), your approach is understandable from that point, though it isnt my cup of tea.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It would be awesome if the MC was to knock up not only Priya's sister but also as well. Just to show her family that it was Priya's husband who couldn't deliver the goods not Priya. That would be the icing on the cake to shove in the faces of all the assholes in her family.
Currently Priya via story atm, is barren. Unable to have kids. But we also believe she's working on some kind of preg booster, based off our MC sperm.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm hoping that the MC gets a chance to add Lily and Riona to his harem. I love both of them even though the MC already banged Lily I'm still hoping that Moonbox allows the MC to give Riona the love that she deserves after her husband treated her like crap. But I also would like for the MC to get the chance to finally have a chance to cuck not only Natalia's husband but Jada's as well. Just to show those scumbags how a real man takes care of his ladies.

Oct 28, 2021
I'm hoping that the MC gets a chance to add Lily and Riona to his harem. I love both of them even though the MC already banged Lily I'm still hoping that Moonbox allows the MC to give Riona the love that she deserves after her husband treated her like crap. But I also would like for the MC to get the chance to finally have a chance to cuck not only Natalia's husband but Jada's as well. Just to show those scumbags how a real man takes care of his ladies.
Think lily is just a side character who wont be in it much I'm pretty sure riona is in one of the harems though

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I was so confused about Lily and Riona being mentioned in the same sentence until I got to the part about Riona's husband. I thought kcaldw was posting in the wrong thread since I had completely forgotten Lily's name.

I'm sure Fi will do everything in her power to make sure Riona gets plenty of love as well as the twins.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
when the redhead clan gets a hold of MC they are gonna try their damnest to break/wear him out [not that they could]. i think the twins have enough power cause twins :LOL:

but seriously i could see Fi wanting the MC to love on her whole family

i'm more eager for the massage parlor babes happen first than the clan

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I love all the characters except MC. Dude is a douche and is becoming insufferable. The women are so great, looks and personalities, that I will ride this out to the end.

But seriously, fuck that creepy dude and his weird neck hairline. Its like a widow's peak on the back of his neck. WTF?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I love all the characters except MC. Dude is a douche and is becoming insufferable. The women are so great, looks and personalities, that I will ride this out to the end.

But seriously, fuck that creepy dude and his weird neck hairline. Its like a widow's peak on the back of his neck. WTF?
Weirdest complaint I've gotten yet :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Second weirdest. "Penis naming leads to rape" is still in first

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

That's definitely a 'you' problem as I have yet to see anyone feel the same way. Not sure I would play a game where I hate the MC, but the MC I've seen is intelligent, compassionate, loving, and affectionate while caring for his family and those around him in addition to being well endowed (to put it mildly) and in good physical shape. He constantly thinks of others and wants the best for them, so I don't know who kicked your dog, or spit in your cereal, but I couldn't strongly disagree with your assessment more if I tried and I gotta ask if we even played the same game?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes