jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
That's definitely a 'you' problem as I have yet to see anyone feel the same way. Not sure I would play a game where I hate the MC, but the MC I've seen is intelligent, compassionate, loving, and affectionate while caring for his family and those around him in addition to being well endowed (to put it mildly) and in good physical shape. He constantly thinks of others and wants the best for them, so I don't know who kicked your dog, or spit in your cereal, but I couldn't strongly disagree with your assessment if I tried and I gotta ask if we even played the same game?
MC acts like the dad he never had? Hence dislike

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's definitely a 'you' problem as I have yet to see anyone feel the same way. Not sure I would play a game where I hate the MC, but the MC I've seen is intelligent, compassionate, loving, and affectionate while caring for his family and those around him in addition to being well endowed (to put it mildly) and in good physical shape. He constantly thinks of others and wants the best for them, so I don't know who kicked your dog, or spit in your cereal, but I couldn't strongly disagree with your assessment if I tried and I gotta ask if we even played the same game?
I'd go so far as to say this game has one of if not the best harem MCs around. It's really hard to write a good male in erotica that doesn't come off as douchey, rapey, or overly submissive. MoonBox struck one hell of a balance in giving us an MC who actually seems like a reasonable and decent person without making him boring or a yes man. I think the entire cast is amazing so maybe I'm biased but the MC holds it all together imo.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'd go so far as to say this game has one of if not the best harem MCs around. It's really hard to write a good male in erotica that doesn't come off as douchey, rapey, or overly submissive. MoonBox struck one hell of a balance in giving us an MC who actually seems like a reasonable and decent person without making him boring or a yes man. I think the entire cast is amazing so maybe I'm biased but the MC holds it all together imo.
My only problem with the game is Molly the dog who is basically afraid of everything. The only thing that my German shepherd is afraid of is thunder.

• Haha
Reactions: coretex

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Crazy idea, if you don't like it. Don't play it, why come here bitch about it. It's not even valid critiques anymore. Just angry bitching & trolling.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Ture, my dad never spanked a random kid he caught shoplifting... that I know of.
If your MC spanked her it's because you chose that.
Though her route is mostly daddydom/discipline so if you don't like that, you should avoid her route altogether.

Reminds me of old school dracula hairline.
Between that and MC not having a reflection, it should be pretty obvious where this story is going :LOL:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just replayed I can't decide what moment make my heart melt the most, the dinner with Nana, the smile of Cat, hugging Jamila and look into those bright beautiful eyes or the moment with Nana and Tanya... ngh so much sweetness!
Moonbox I could never thank you enough for this gem.... :love: :love:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I love all the characters except MC. Dude is a douche and is becoming insufferable. The women are so great, looks and personalities, that I will ride this out to the end.

But seriously, fuck that creepy dude and his weird neck hairline. Its like a widow's peak on the back of his neck. WTF?
Is that so? I find this argument quite the opposite. This is one of the most decent MC's of all the games I've ever played, no night rapist, no beta cuckold, no arrogant asshole and that's just talking about the personality. In appearance, just not being the same 14-year-old midget that the DEV insists he is 18 is already a big win in my book. Imagine having the appearance and behavior of a normal adult male?

Recently I saw two games here that yes have MCs that have no way to play with them because every time they are shown on the screen wants to laugh or break all imerssão. One has no difference from Tyrion Lannister with a red clown wig, another has the face of an 8-year-old child in an adult's body, I can't even comment on their personalities because I can't really play the game to really dig in and have an honest opinion.

So seeing someone complaining about an MC as decent as this leads me to think that the person is playing a style of the game different from your taste (I will not name the style of game not to cause an uproar, but we know the style of game where we do not have an MC like this).

Dec 20, 2020
Just finished 0.07, and goddamn am I ready for an update. I really enjoyed this, and am excited for it to continue. Thank you for the excellent story, Moonbox. It kind of reminds me of a text story I found on an old message board about 20 years ago called "Always Loved Her". That story was way more dramatic, and used emotional and physical abuse (against both lead characters, not one lead to the other) to get some parts across, but it drew you in, and had a very satisfying happy ending. It didn't have the amount of sweetness seen at Grandma's House, but love and support was still in abundance. It's funny how one common thread from two drastically different stories can make them seem similar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So what kind of pet play will it be, will it be like a random NPC, it's not like with Sophie or something right, if it is can we skip it, I mean if it was like the girl you can choose to piss on it would be fine, but someone like Sophie who I really like, not so sure about it, I mean given our treatment of our own pet not sure I would want to put one of the name girls through that.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
So what kind of pet play will it be, will it be like a random NPC, it's not like with Sophie or something right, if it is can we skip it, I mean if it was like the girl you can choose to piss on it would be fine, but someone like Sophie who I really like, not so sure about it, I mean given our treatment of our own pet not sure I would want to put one of the name girls through that.
Yeah you might not like this answer :ROFLMAO:

Cat is cat petplay
Shizuka is puppy petplay
Annabelle is cow petplay

It's optional for all of them but for the third it's a big part of her route so you'll miss a lot if you avoid it.
The first two will be very kind and loving. There won't be anything like walking them outside naked and making them piss on a fire hydrant.

The third will be less kind and loving but still not cruel or abusive or something. That relationship in general won't have much romance.
Things like she'll be grazing in the backyard and you'll go out and brush her hair, scratch her behind the ear and milk her for your cereal

Edit: Forgot about the mayor. Not sure if I would even call that petplay though. She's gonna be a straight up animal.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2021

Cat is cat petplay
Shizuka is puppy petplay
Annabelle is cow petplay

It's optional for all of them but for the third it's a big part of her route so you'll miss a lot if you avoid it.
The first two will be very kind and loving. There won't be anything like walking them outside naked and making them piss on a fire hydrant.

The third will be less kind and loving but still not cruel or abusive or something. That relationship in general won't have much romance.
Things like she'll be grazing in the backyard and you'll go out and brush her hair, scratch her behind the ear and milk her for your cereal

Cat is cat petplay
Shizuka is puppy petplay
Annabelle is cow petplay

Well I didnt expect to read anything like that when I woke up this morning Haha

• Haha
Reactions: TheFurs and MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes