Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the reuse of some renders are funny. like the post sex scene on plane. MC gets tired and the champagne glass suddenly refills

not getting access to the oral content cause you avoid the urination content is a letdown. also if you avoid the urination content you'll walk in on her with no pants then suddenly she gets her pants on again before they dissapear again

Reactions: MoonBox

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
You have to give this 4 stars for honesty. The overview dont hold back. Makes ya laugh just on its own.

Reactions: MoonBox

Krane461

Aug 17, 2018
Such a shame to know the mom and sis died, they could've been great addition to the game(IMO). The mature women in this game are delicious. Great game though, can't wait to see more updates. Will keep an eye out for this. (y)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Here’s too hoping that Grandma got some Gilfy friends that actually look like Gilfs. To the Dev please make the grandma actual look like a grandma, she can totally still be hot, but having Milfs as grandmas is a turn off for me.
Indeed, I played a game recently where the Mom/Milf looked 25 and the Gilf looked 35.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots* of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter incest game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic walking in on MC's morning wood scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother instead of your Mom.

Why not both?

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes