Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Grandma's House - Walkthrough + Music Mod[v0.16a/v0.37a/v0.53/v0.56] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, I've done everything but the game just shuts down when I try to start or play the game. Is there a way to fix this?
Hmm, that's strange. Do you have any more information? On Windows systems there should be a file called "traceback.txt" in the same folder as you start the game. Maybe there is a bit more info in it why it's not working.

By the way, the linked post from you with the Mod download is outdated (it's from Feb.). I've removed the link now in the original post as a precaution.

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
So the developer is making his own gallery in the game, does that make your job easier or harder?I really like your android port mainly because of the patch already included and the walkthrough helps a lot.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So the developer is making his own gallery in the game, does that make your job easier or harder?I really like your android port mainly because of the patch already included and the walkthrough helps a lot.
Thanks, didn't know that. Well, will probably then stop this Mod, makes of course no sense doing a "double work" if it's already in the game then.

• Sad
Reactions: Tinuss

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
Thanks, didn't know that. Well, will probably then stop this Mod, makes of course no sense doing a "double work" if it's already in the game then.
Please don't stop making your mod, there's no other android port that have the patch installed, and like I said the walkthrough really helped.

Reactions: Punto and Tinuss

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Please don't stop making your mod, there's no other android port that have the patch installed, and like I said the walkthrough really helped.
Sorry, my post was a bit misleading. I will most likely stop the "RePlay" Mod version (with the gallery), because such a function is now integrated in the main game, too. I will still try to maintain the WT Mod. Well, except there's a WT from the dev comming himself. I'm not sure about the music player from the "RePlay" Mod version for now, we will see.

About the Android port: I will probably switch to the WT Mod version now since I stop the "RePlay" one. Should be no difference for the game play and saves because that part was always the same in both Mod variants till now, too.

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
Sorry, my post was a bit misleading. I will most likely stop the "RePlay" Mod version (with the gallery), because such a function is now integrated in the main game, too. I will still try to maintain the WT Mod. Well, except there's a WT from the dev comming himself. I'm not sure about the music player from the "RePlay" Mod version for now, we will see.

About the Android port: I will probably switch to the WT Mod version now since I stop the "RePlay" one. Should be no difference for the game play and saves because that part was always the same in both Mod variants till now, too.
Thanks man you're awesome, just a heads up, the developer is working full time on the game for now so it will have 2 updates a month now, there should be as new one at the start of the month and one on the 15th.

Dripsuki

Jul 22, 2021
Hmm, that's strange. Do you have any more information? On Windows systems there should be a file called "traceback.txt" in the same folder as you start the game. Maybe there is a bit more info in it why it's not working.

By the way, the linked post from you with the Mod download is outdated (it's from Feb.). I've removed the link now in the original post as a precaution.
I got it working now. Thank you for the mod. Really helps a lot with the game enjoyment not having to alt tab between the game and guides.

Reactions: KoGa3

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
The gallery function is not important for me. If I want to see something again, I load the last save point. Walkthrough is the most important and thanks for your work. I wait for your update.
(y) :love: :love: (y) (y):love::love:

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Any chance you could let me know where the color for the text displaying the points on choices in the game are in the files??

Having a litte hard to read the dark blue text... :giggle:

Thanks for the mod btw. :giggle:(y)

May 27, 2017
Without the RePlay mod, will the WT mod unlock the gallery?
Dev has added Gallery. It's very easy to get all the scenes, choices are clear enough in indicating what they lead to. If you've played the game from the start, and are on every girl's route, you won't be missing any scenes. Gallery will be unlocked just by playing the game.

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
Am I correct that when installing this mod I do not have to install the ipatch? (as it is automatically included)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote