3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The 3D models (directly from the game? Probably not, right?) look good. I might wait to see if this has any longetivity before downloading though - V1.0's usually are really bare-bones in this context, and people who have the experience and drive to keep working usually label their versions differently. Although any version 1 is gonna suck.

Also kinda displeased about missing Futabs, because she's bae, but Patreon does seem like the sorts to slam down on her. I don't expect Lavenza for that reason, even if it'd be hot as fuck to stretch out the littlest Thief

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Granter of Your Desires [v1.0]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
I made a quick guide if anyone is interested. Guide will be down below.

Overall, I like the game. It's pretty simple and sex scenes are good too. Keep up the good work. (y)

Only small things I notice are some of the words pronunciation and grammar.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
2.0 got updated in the OP, but not a single mention in-thread.
So, like, I guess check it out if you dig Kawakami. Personally I'm holding out for Futaba - not only is she best, it should also guarantee there isn't a paucity of content.

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes