Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I'm literally playing this since I'm on Low Priority in League of Legends. It's 20 mins for 5 games before my Low Prio gets lifted. So this is a nice way to kill time while Solo Queuing.

Freak19

Aug 21, 2018
I really love the art style... but I'm disappointed that all the ladies have the same huge breasts. I like variety... I get why you didn't draw the 12yo versions... but you could have made at least one of them less than a DDD.
I love that all the girls has the same bust line

LucidSaiko

Sep 1, 2019
Can Anyone tell me how get all the gallery and how to get to the true ending
Gallery doesn't work yet as far as I can tell. There isn't a true ending. The game is unfinished so just look forward to the next update, which'll come out some time in January according to the dev's twitter.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone confirm the game has become abandoned, and possibly give some news on the what the developers are doing.

Mar 21, 2018
just checking but can any higher tier patrons tell me what the bts post is about. it was the last post on patron two months ago as of tomorrow. the reason being as much as i love this game i can't to keep supporting it if there isn't any sign of a update or any news from the creator. CritBlix is creating illustrated art and games_software _ Patreon and 3 more pages - Personal ...png

Reactions: Shattered_Ice

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I hate saying this but I think that the front page was right, though it might be for copyright reasons. A lot of people play the parody card. But parody isn't always protected (Britain) and the creator doesn't speak English natively.

Reactions: Cuck man
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes