Worst One

Feb 8, 2019
To open the gallery, go to the 00gallery.rpy file (location: renpy > common) and search for a line: if not renpy.seen_image(i): normally it says return False on the next sentence. Change that to return True. And now the gallery should be unlocked.
Could you make these files available to me?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Don't think its the NTR as in you get cheated on. I think its the one where they cheated with you cause Wendy has a boyfriend in the show and if she sleeps with you, it will count as NTR. Wendy is not in the game yet only in a picture tho.
That’s not NTR then and can lead to people being turned off by the game if not corrected. If she already had a boyfriend and cheats with you then you’re the one doing the cucking, not the other way around.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Not in the context of this forum. NTR tag ONLY applies to Netorare and not Netori. If anyone plays the game, and none of the love interests sleep with anyone other then the MC then please report the OP and ask for the tag to be removed
The last ending is 100% Netorare.

RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
Also are the endings random? Heard there is 11 endings but only got 3 and gotten 2 of them twice
Three unique endings with Mabel and MC. Each ending has 3 length (short, normal, long). 3*3=9
Length depends on number of correct answers (1/2/3)
2 endings with 'no MC'. U can get it if u give 3 wrong answers. Type of 'no MC' ending depends on type of journal u picked.
9+2=11

Reactions: 147f59
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes