3gon

Sep 28, 2018
game chrashes for me in Chapter 1 when he tries to remeber. I get thescene of trees after it was all purple and then it crashes

Reactions: whoabacha

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
What is this tree scene people are talking about? I got scenes with the mc, and then scenes with the gnomes and a hidden person

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
so its either masturbation or blowjob at best? really?they made 2 different cucking scenes but they wont let us fuck ehr in any of the endings?

RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys!
Incoming update has Russian translation made by me.
If you find any mistake there, plz contact me or the devs.
Я не знаю, почему я написал на английском, наверное, так привычнее. В общем, если найдёте ошибки или неточности в переводе - вы знаете, что делать.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hmm, so rape(a literal crime), loli(another literal crime) and incest(a third literal crime) are totally acceptable(based on your postings) but cuckolding isnt? :4Head:
Actually cucking is also a literal crime sometimes since marriage is a legally binding contract and thus breaking it is technically a crime.
However if you need to use iffy laws (besides rape of course) to justify your fetish.... you kinda already lost the argument.

(only one of those is a literal crime, and that is rape. Loli, in the US at least, as long as it is drawn and not real, is perfectly legal, and incest is only illegal in certain circumstances in certain places. i.e. first cousins is legal for the most part, is direct family were law mostly says no. even then it can be on a per state/place basis)

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Juniorjunior

May 27, 2019
If someone could please add the new update, with the new version - chapter one - please. I don't know if it's a bughunt and not the final yet, but even if it's a bughunt, help me and the others to play. Four Elements, Amity Park and others didn't launch yet, but happily Gravity Files yes.

Oct 21, 2019
This looks pretty cool! Is there anyone who played the latest version who could tell me approximately how much content there is currently? Is it worth playing yet or would you recommend to check again in a few updates?

RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
any walkthrough on getting everything in the gallery
Giving/sharing/no giving snacks provide 3 different routes
The type of each routes depends on number of correct answer (3/2/1/0 - full/usual/short/ 'bad')
Also choosing paranormal/ero journal will affect the type of 'bad' end.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes