trickshotta

Feb 24, 2018
i only got 5 endings (jerkoff,blowjob,boobjob,sex with gnome ,and sex with guy) thats 5 where are the rest i"ve done everything

Jun 1, 2017
I hope this isn't one of those NTR tags where the other guy accidently shook hands with your love interest one time... or as the anti-ntr communtiy calls it, "HARD CUCKING".
Personally, I hope it's netori - canonically, Wendy has a boyfriend for the first season or so, and he's a thin line of shit. Stealing her away from him would be quite enjoyable, and since he's such a bitch he probably wouldn't offer any meaningful resistance, unless he decides to go full Eric Harris.

RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
i only got 5 endings (jerkoff,blowjob,boobjob,sex with gnome ,and sex with guy) thats 5 where are the rest i"ve done everything
jerkoff,blowjob,boobjob routes have 3 types of ending
if u try to give 1/2/3 correct answer(s) you will notice that jerkoff (blowjob,boobjob) scenes are bit different
3*3+2=11

Last edited:

biiiss

Apr 13, 2019
I really love the art style... but I'm disappointed that all the ladies have the same huge breasts. I like variety... I get why you didn't draw the 12yo versions... but you could have made at least one of them less than a DDD.
nah

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Try to play in full screen causes instant crash to desktop.
in the entro, when i get to the point where i look at my hands...crash to desktop.

The game is unplayable at this time.

Reactions: mangmista

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Also are the endings random? Heard there is 11 endings but only got 3 and gotten 2 of them twice

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes