Feb 6, 2018
Bro am I tripping or does this game end after just one chapter? Seeing as it dates back to July I expected more content... Other than that it's pretty fine!

Reactions: Lordcurd2
Feb 6, 2018
What is the update schedule if no one minds me asking? Once a month, every two months?
A dream come true would be twice a month lol

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So this will be like 5 months since it came out and just got one chapter? Oh no, red flags are showing.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
I have no idea how you managed to make it so that attempting to go fullscreen crashes the game, but congratulations?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.1Full APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I can't get it to launch on my pc. All I get is "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred, or nothing at all. It ends in out of memory"

Last edited:

Toottoot

Aug 20, 2017
My biggest gripe with this, aside from the occasional grammatical failures, is the third person past pretense. It feels super odd in a VN. Usually first or second person is far more suitable.

Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
Hmm, so rape(a literal crime), loli(another literal crime) and incest(a third literal crime) are totally acceptable(based on your postings) but cuckolding isnt? :4Head:
Yes you are correct my good sir. This is anime and cartoon rules. Even killing off characters is better then that. See your wife become someone else slut Or watch her die saving a life or for your or her child safety. See your the mc. So that's like the worse thing someone can do to you besides asulting ur but which is second worse because some guys like that and girls.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes