MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
i found to this moment 4 endings: marbel :1 getting fucked by some guy
2: fucked by gnomes
3: mutal masturbation
4: give mc a blowjob
1 and 2 scences are directed by what magazine you chose and answering all question wrong.
whey say that are 7 active endings so 3 are still missing. I tried nearly anything but seriously cant find them.
I think those endings have variations.
I got mabel and MC masturbating and with some different choices I got MC masturbating and Mabel only posing

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
now i discovered that there are 2 endind wariations of masturbation scence and 3 wariations of blowjob scence but in my opinion these wariations shouldnt be condidered as difrent endings.

Jackova

Jul 14, 2019
The cuck ending really implies or at least makes me think the guy the MC is getting cucked by is Gideon.

Either way I dont think im going to be following this game anymore for various reasons.

1. The cuck ending implies mabel has been fucking the dude (probably Gideon) for ages and is addicted to his dick, so its cannon we're basically cucked throughout the whole game already since its game canon she's been fucking him since before the game plot starts.
2. Mabel says "im glad dipper didnt show you that other pic of us, that was a horny summer" implying that the 3 heroines, mabel pacifica, and wendy, have already had an orgy with dipper, which just makes me less interested, why not make a game of that summer then from dippers perspective? That'd be more entertaining than this shit show.
3. Mabel is coming off as a real slut, I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if it retained mabel's personality about being ditsy and interested in relationships, but essentially being a virgin and clueless about how one goes about one; Hell I would have rather enjoyed the game in a more 4 elements trainer styled fasion where we train mabel, wendy and pacifica.

There was real promise in this game, but I have no clue on why they squandered it on cuckness.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
The cuck ending really implies or at least makes me think the guy the MC is getting cucked by is Gideon.

Either way I dont think im going to be following this game anymore for various reasons.

1. The cuck ending implies mabel has been fucking the dude (probably Gideon) for ages and is addicted to his dick, so its cannon we're basically cucked throughout the whole game already since its game canon she's been fucking him since before the game plot starts.
2. Mabel says "im glad dipper didnt show you that other pic of us, that was a horny summer" implying that the 3 heroines, mabel pacifica, and wendy, have already had an orgy with dipper, which just makes me less interested, why not make a game of that summer then from dippers perspective? That'd be more entertaining than this shit show.
3. Mabel is coming off as a real slut, I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if it retained mabel's personality about being ditsy and interested in relationships, but essentially being a virgin and clueless about how one goes about one; Hell I would have rather enjoyed the game in a more 4 elements trainer styled fasion where we train mabel, wendy and pacifica.

There was real promise in this game, but I have no clue on why they squandered it on cuckness.
Read and dropped. By the way of the game Mabel belongs to the streets sadly.

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I already tried chapter one, and apart from the lewd, the story could be interesting, I think I'll let it go a long way to try it again, good job and thanks

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, extracted the files and... good CG's but fairly short on them. Depending how fleshed out the game gets, could be worth playing when it's done. The progress should be less v1.1, more 0.11 but it's fairly decent for 2 updates depth thus far.

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
Well, extracted the files and... good CG's but fairly short on them. Depending how fleshed out the game gets, could be worth playing when it's done. The progress should be less v1.1, more 0.11 but it's fairly decent for 2 updates depth thus far.
could you upload extracted gallery

danielcool19

Aug 27, 2017
So 2 cuck endings?
Damn still hoping their supporters give them backlash for cuckshit (Face it mods cuck stuff will never be accepted no matter how much you stan and delete comme ts for it).
I don't like Cuckold that much but I can appreciate the various endings. I like the cuck endings because they act as bad endings to give players the incentive to do better and avoid it, which we rarely see and games like this.

You can hate Netorare all you want but hating people who likes Netorare just makes you more toxic and stupid. People have weird fetishes all the time. Hating on them just makes you look weaker cause you can't handle the idea of Netorare.

Be humble and grow a pair.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I don't like Cuckold that much but I can appreciate the various endings. I like the cuck endings because they act as bad endings to give players the incentive to do better and avoid it, which we rarely see and games like this.

You can hate Netorare all you want but hating people who likes Netorare just makes you more toxic and stupid. People have weird fetishes all the time. Hating on them just makes you look weaker cause you can't handle the idea of Netorare.

Be humble and grow a pair.
Nah cuckshit will never be an acceptable fetish no matter how much you stan for it. F95 wont change that. They will make their lives easier when they accept that. You grow some taste.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
could you upload extracted gallery
Just pickup the latest version of UnRen, there's a dedicated thread on the forums for it and steps you through how to use it. It's really simple. If the CG's were more numerous I'd put the effort into making a CG batch but it's still only two updates of stuff. I'd wait for it to be finished, or close to.

Jummjumm

Aug 14, 2017
yeah it's sad when "literal crimes" are better and more appealing fetishes than ur cringe "fetish"
from the guy, who actively asks devs to put in rape into games
1.png

edit: i missread, you only liked the question about adding rape(not that much better, but hey), but i found, that you seem to be one of "those people" who are into guro and snuff(based on you defending the fetish), so yeah, that's even worse

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
from the guy, who actively asks devs to put in rape into games
View attachment 814979

edit: i missread, you only liked the question about adding rape(not that much better, but hey), but i found, that you seem to be one of "those people" who are into guro and snuff(based on you defending the fetish), so yeah, that's even worse

Less guro and snuff too grahpic more torture and rape personally i'll take some good blackmail as well though

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018

Is this confirmed by the devs? Because yeah that sounds pretty cancer. Why bother with an OC and how its it actually a dating sim. Sounds like a stealth cuck sim if anything. I also agree about the Mabel part, I hadn't played the game yet. I had assumed this was just an aged up version for patreon related reasons and nothing has happened yet with the girls.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes