Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmmm... update doesn't work for me. On Fedora 32, I get:
X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 0 ()
Serial number of failed request: 175
Current serial number in output stream: 175
I got a similar error on Linux Mint Debian Edition:
X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 180
Current serial number in output stream: 180

DaManeMan

May 19, 2017
I hate to be that guy....but I would love it if we played Dipper in this (mostly since Dipcifica and WenDip are my fav ships from the show XD.)
Otherwise, only thing needed in this game is a cleanup of the translation, would suggest getting a proofreader for the English translation

Sep 12, 2019
A GF hentai game? Damn i really love the internet, sadly it's really short right, really hope this project gets the sucess it deserves.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I got a similar error on Linux Mint Debian Edition:
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 180
Current serial number in output stream: 180
Same thing here on Manjaro, worst part is i can't find any documentation explaining the error at all.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
So, is there a path that leads to actual sex in this update? Because I kept getting the blowjob and the group masturbation.
Or is the tags shitting me again?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Excellent start ... beautiful art and a deliciously naughty Mabel. Already looking forward to seeing the MC tear that round ass.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
The English is painful to read, if you dont know English dont make an English version, if you want an English version pay a native to write it, because you obviously cannot.

AlphaTargetRed

Nov 8, 2019
is their a guide on how to get each ending of the game, because I've gotten 4 and I can't figure out how to get any others

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
i found to this moment 4 endings: marbel :1 getting fucked by some guy
2: fucked by gnomes
3: mutal masturbation
4: give mc a blowjob
1 and 2 scences are directed by what magazine you chose and answering all question wrong.
whey say that are 7 active endings so 3 are still missing. I tried nearly anything but seriously cant find them.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
i found to this moment 4 endings: marbel :1 getting fucked by some guy
2: fucked by gnomes
3: mutal masturbation
4: give mc a blowjob
1 and 2 scences are directed by what magazine you chose and answering all question wrong.
whey say that are 7 active endings so 3 are still missing. I tried nearly anything but seriously cant find them.
So 2 cuck endings?
Damn still hoping their supporters give them backlash for cuckshit (Face it mods cuck stuff will never be accepted no matter how much you stan and delete comme ts for it).

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes