crot18

Aug 19, 2018
Yo everyone! I'm Marcos Crot, i'm one of the develpers of Gravity Files.
Mostly i'm just the artist and throw some ideas about how the story would go on and game desing.

We both just read all your comments and really aprecite all the feedback.
We gonna improve the english transtlation for sure, and try to fix all the bugs listed.

Personaly I was looking for so long to work on a H-Game and i'm really happy to finally do it, all your hopes to see this game going on are mine too.

So, as for the future.. we are working to go foward on the story and add some good NSFW scenes on the next update.
Will be ready at agoust.
We are planning to include all the main characters of the tv show in someway, and all the girls with good sex content.

I hope see you all foward on the next update, we are here and we are working.

Thanks to all in name CritBlix ( Marcos Crot, Nico Ghiblix)

PS: We are really happy to see the game posted here!!

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
if Gwen in here and dipper is the Mc you may want to add Incest to the tags because they are brother and sister

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Yo everyone! I'm Marcos Crot, i'm one of the develpers of Gravity Files.
Mostly i'm just the artist and throw some ideas about how the story would go on and game desing.

We both just read all your comments and really aprecite all the feedback.
We gonna improve the english transtlation for sure, and try to fix all the bugs listed.

Personaly I was looking for so long to work on a H-Game and i'm really happy to finally do it, all your hopes to see this game going on are mine too.

So, as for the future.. we are working to go foward on the story and add some good NSFW scenes on the next update.
Will be ready at agoust.
We are planning to include all the main characters of the tv show in someway, and all the girls with good sex content.

I hope see you all foward on the next update, we are here and we are working.

Thanks to all in name CritBlix ( Marcos Crot, Nico Ghiblix)

PS: We are really happy to see the game posted here!!
people like you inspire me to want to improve my artistic skills, to at some point make adult games too (mostly parodies).

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone post the recent updates from the patron? I'm very curious as to what they are showing and saying.

crot18

Aug 19, 2018
Hey everyone, we just post the new update on patreon.
Everyone who want to check out can follow this
I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: PugWug
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes