Mayks

Dec 4, 2017
Ok yeah it's milking a successful show and basically he doesn't have to create an "environment or characters" since it's a parody, but the art looks really good, this have a great potential, hope it goes to a good route in development

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Art is good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow Mabel girl... You got thick ASF.
1593757464014.png

Ya, that is definitely Mabel.

They don't say the main char is Dipper (likely for good reason), but I think it is. I'm not sure if I'm happy they kept her braces or not... I also pretty much summed up this intro for anyone interested. Will need a lot bigger update for me to take this seriously, but I have hopes! Just small ones though. :s Good luck Devs!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Art is good.
Wow Mabel girl... You got thick ASF.
View attachment 715087

Ya, that is definitely Mabel.

They don't say the main char is Dipper (likely for good reason), but I think it is. I'm not sure if I'm happy they kept her braces or not... I also pretty much summed up this intro for anyone interested. Will need a lot bigger update for me to take this seriously, but I have hopes! Just small ones though. :s Good luck Devs!
If you ask who are you the game prompts a name imput.
You play as you, otherwise the girl would say straight you are Dipp.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If you ask who are you the game prompts a name imput.
You play as you, otherwise the girl would say straight you are Dipp.
I saw, but besides a protag who lost his memory... and even while the game says Mabel tells you that you are the name you input, all her reactions make it sound like you are Dipper and I'd bet he doesn't show up as a separate character.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kratoscar2008

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
My granddaughter made me watch GF a couple months ago and it's one of the few times a show she liked was actually good. This could be great. Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Fix text scroll speed. If I set to instant it should be instant, not a scroll. Dig the artwork! A fun 2d look that captures the original series pretty well. Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Don't care about the MC as dipper thing - I can call MC Dipper if I want, what does it matter? Same with twincest/incest. We know the relationships, you don't have to spell it out. Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Wow, this is way short. Would have been nice if there was some content to start off. The very least you could have done is have Mabel with no panties instead of a mild camel toe. The fans deserve a little pay off, don't you think? Gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy. Language - yeah typical translation thing but not a huge deal. That can be fixed. And it's the price we pay for english natives not creating a GF parody to begin with - how did this fall through the cracks? Did I mention gotta ass fuck Mabel and Wendy? On further consideration Soos, Stan, MC/Dip triple team Mabel and Wendy. Gnomes pull a train on Mabel. Jesus - everybody gang bangs Mabel and Wendy. Seriously - deviant content quickly please.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I probably won't stay in this for the story, but the art will surely make me check it out every few versions. The nipples variety is a giant win in my case:

Reactions: Xhin

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
A parody game for my favorite cartoon? And not a trainer unlike the one for my second favorite cartoon? I'm so in!.

Edit: Only downside based on tags is lack of Twincest

Last edited:
Reactions: Xhin

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
But that's the beauty of it, in the series Dipper is the nickname everybody gives him because of his birthmark of the ursa major on his forehead, and his real name is NEVER revealed.
It's a nice touch.
Dipper is his real name. The nickname is little Dipper.

• Wow
Reactions: kratoscar2008
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes