trickshotta

Feb 24, 2018
BRO WE NEED THIS GAME.just add some animation scenes and this game is going to blow up, this art style is legit

Chainbears

Mar 27, 2018
When I tried to make the game full screen, it would crash. Not all of the text is translated from Spanish to English. And the run time is incredibly short. The art is really good, exactly what I like in a 2D game. Mabel is Dipper's sister, so in the future this will need an incest tag, hopefully. This game has potential, but the dev needs to colaberate with native English speakers, or a coder, or something. The run time is extremely short. And right now there's nothing to fap to. Unless clothed, busty chicks with braces is your thing.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Got promise. Nothing much so far, and the english translation is a bit rough. Understandable but word choice is a bit odd.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
This being a renpy game, an English native can easily provide editing for the English translation as a fan-mod. IF there's actual content worth bothering in the future, that is.

Bonepenny

Jun 2, 2018
This "demo" is just one dialogue, and a poorly written one at that. English is my secound language but it was paiful to read even for me. The artstyle is mediocre at best. I hope it gets better and that they use the services of a proof reader before they add new content.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes