Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
How is it You get a Game developer As good as NOTvil & for some strange reason they incorporate Side Scrolling aspect! into a game as good as this It's the equivalent Of a masterchef Coming up with a dish fit for Kings Only to throw A Box of Soap power into the pot! Baffling?? "EDIT" Skip option is available!

Reactions: Aloelihim

Pharan

Apr 23, 2017
How is it You get a Game developer As good as NOTvil & for some strange reason they incorporate Side Scrolling aspect! into a game as good as this It's the equivalent Of a masterchef Coming up with a dish fit for Kings Only to throw A Box of Soap power into the pot! Baffling??
?? no more like prized caviar and plebs don't know how good it is and like mcdonalds instead lmao

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Making a formal request for a rip of the ingame scenes and the gallery. I just spent the evening sloging through this and I ain't doing it again

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for that snippet Of information! One Question, How is it your Not working For a major games company IE: Square enix, Bethesda? Etc:
Never thought about it :D. It's just a hobby for me :)

Crza96

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, we need to talk.
I've played every popular Adult Game around currently, and a lot of lesser known (probably around 100 total).
I've been playing video games for 29 years now. I own over 1000 games physically, and another 1000 digitally.
You are fucking TALENTED!!! Your creativity of putting your game together in these low end game maker engines is out of this world. Your story telling is top notch, everything had a reason, and everything came together. The atmosphere, the music, everything was put together masterfully.
I'm honestly a bit sad that this is an adult game, because that's the kind of thing you show to a big publisher/developer and get signed for. Thank you for all of your hard work, you have created something creatively phenomenal in this hilariously awful dump of amateur perverts. I hope you contemplate turning this into a career, should that pique your interest.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, we need to talk.
I've played every popular Adult Game around currently, and a lot of lesser known (probably around 100 total).
I've been playing video games for 29 years now. I own over 1000 games physically, and another 1000 digitally.
You are fucking TALENTED!!! Your creativity of putting your game together in these low end game maker engines is out of this world. Your story telling is top notch, everything had a reason, and everything came together. The atmosphere, the music, everything was put together masterfully.
I'm honestly a bit sad that this is an adult game, because that's the kind of thing you show to a big publisher/developer and get signed for. Thank you for all of your hard work, you have created something creatively phenomenal in this hilariously awful dump of amateur perverts. I hope you contemplate turning this into a career, should that pique your interest.
Thank you! I'm touched :p Also, I'm currently developing a new game, maybe you'll like it too when it will be finished.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes