Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
still a chance for a crunch version? 2.5Gb on mega pretty much... would like to c this before looking at the new one areas of grey
many thanks

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
are there multiple endings and choices leading to them or everything is linear ? because i got quite a few images locked in the gallery and the ending was quite dark (well i just watched memento so i was in the mood anyway but still)

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
are there multiple endings and choices leading to them or everything is linear ? because i got quite a few images locked in the gallery and the ending was quite dark (well i just watched memento so i was in the mood anyway but still)
only one ending

Reactions: N1K17Y

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
Really good game !!! Great story and mini games were fun :)
I hope that there will be more games like this one.

UnknownBoi

Feb 13, 2018
Holy shit yo the story is so fucking flawless. I loved playing the game. The only bad thing about it was the mini missions or whatever they were. The robot thingys. It was fun but some of them were pretty hard and time consuming. Otherwise its a 10/10 game. A happier ending would also be much better but w/e still loved it :D

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Here are some picture guidance for future players to find the 4 hidden robots with red eyes and the engine puzzle.

Lost Memories: 2 robots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Revelations: 2 robots

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Any way to skip the platforming from beginning? or is it like that through the entire game

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
If it was not for those stupid robot puzzles ( fast, A D etc ) I'd might play this more...wasted an hour of passing one stupid level...no way.

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
The game is nice, but man, the spaceship parts are really killing it for me. I had not experienced such bullshit hitboxes in a long while

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes