fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
So this is pretty cool!!

GRAY is available on Steam!
Finally...
From the very beginning of development, I really wanted to get into Steam with my game.
And we did it!
We have gone this way from the very first line of the code to pressing the "publish on Steam" button. I'm really happy about it.
I would never do this without you guys... Thanks you!
So the game is available now
The Patreon version of the game was also updated. I fixed some problems, so it's similar to the Steam version now. The only difference between these two versions is that the Patreon one has no achievements.
Ah, it's a great day and I hope that someday we will see the Areas of GRAY there too!
Sincerely yours
NOTvil

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Well, that was "interesting".
Congrats for the Steam release, that's how I actually found your game. But because I don't like to buy the cat in the bag I looked here for your game. I really consider buying it. Good independent devs like you need support. (y)

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Just saw the game popup on steam "new and trending". Hopefully the release on an actual gaming platform goes well for NOTvil! After all, this is one of the better adult games out there.

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
If someone ripped this fucking game, share the CG please! The developer would rather hang himself from greed than lay out his 3 pathetic images!!!

Pirat1000

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for reply!)) Good sense of humor!))) I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! I spent two sleepless nights trying to extract images. And when I failed, I wrote it with anger. Now regret about this! I really like your games and art! Good luck! My apologies.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for reply!)) Good sense of humor!))) I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! I spent two sleepless nights trying to extract images. And when I failed, I wrote it with anger. Now regret about this! I really like your games and art! Good luck! My apologies.
I hope you know that you can skip the minigames (ESC), so you won't suffer :)

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
I hope you know that you can skip the minigames (ESC), so you won't suffer :)
I can't get past the final race at the end. I can sometimes make it up to the platform, but can't time the lasers, or, I miss a boost to get up there and he beats me.

So, I saw this and thought "YEA!" then I hit ESC and only got "Main Menu/ Quit" nothing else..

Sad, cause I would like to see the ending..

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I can't get past the final race at the end. I can sometimes make it up to the platform, but can't time the lasers, or, I miss a boost to get up there and he beats me.

So, I saw this and thought "YEA!" then I hit ESC and only got "Main Menu/ Quit" nothing else..

Sad, cause I would like to see the ending..
I did not play a single mini game, you should check again, there is a "skip" option.

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
Ah ok. I tried it the first time and it killed the game, so the second time I was in robot form, but still not in the actual "mini-game" so tried it again and got it to work!

Weird ending for sure!

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes