KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Looks like a good game; eye spacing and all. Lol I will wait for an update or 2 to play it but please keep up the work! I love harem games with monster girls.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Why do protagonist made in koikatsu always look butt ugly? There is nothing stopping you from making a halfway decent MC.
View attachment 1192727
I really like your game! Cuckqueans are vastly under-explored in the adult game space. Personally though, I find your MC kinda uncanny. To me, he looks like a 15 year old head on an older body. I'm a terrible judge of these things though (I don't like guys so they're all ugly to me). I think Koikatsu is a tool that is designed for soft feminine features and everything else was secondary so the end result is a lot of male protagonists who look very young and/or feminine. It is a game designed around making school aged characters (primarily girls), so making adult men was never really the goal.

That "look" feels really awkward to me, but maybe I'm just super insecure/I have poor taste. The end result though is me trying to overcompensate with the crusty farmer from the game. And in 0.2 (publishing later today for patrons) he has the design tweaks mentioned earlier and I lean more on shots from behind so you don't have to see his face as much. Basically what I'm saying is I don't love the MC I created either. I like cute monster girls in fun situations and he's a means to an end.

No matter what, I appreciate the feedback and keep up the great work!

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I really like your game! Cuckqueans are vastly under-explored in the adult game space. Personally though, I find your MC kinda uncanny. To me, he looks like a 15 year old head on an older body. I'm a terrible judge of these things though (I don't like guys so they're all ugly to me). I think Koikatsu is a tool that is designed for soft feminine features and everything else was secondary so the end result is a lot of male protagonists who look very young and/or feminine. It is a game designed around making school aged characters (primarily girls), so making adult men was never really the goal.

That "look" feels really awkward to me, but maybe I'm just super insecure/I have poor taste. The end result though is me trying to overcompensate with the crusty farmer from the game. And in 0.2 (publishing later today for patrons) he has the design tweaks mentioned earlier and I lean more on shots from behind so you don't have to see his face as much. Basically what I'm saying is I don't love the MC I created either. I like cute monster girls in fun situations and he's a means to an end.

No matter what, I appreciate the feedback and keep up the great work!
That's why I said "halfway decent" rather than attractive. I think an MC should be neutral, no really strong features that make him stand out, through his looks and personality I try to essentially create "the little grey man" rather than a supermodel. Someone just attractive enough that he can stand out as someone inoffensive in that guys can look at him and go "okay, I can see how he might have a decent shot with all the waifus" and who can be in the scene actively advancing the plot, however the audience can still paste themselves on top of him.

And you don't actually have to find men attractive to create an attractive male, there is a science to attraction and features one expects to find on a male that denote him as a male. There is also a science to drawing an anatomically correct male both realistically and as an anime.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Version 0.2 has been released for $5+ patrons. It will be public in 2 weeks.

It introduces the graceful nymph Serena:
preview9.png

And the energetic dog girl Terri:
preview10.png

You might recognize the golden twins from the MC's Daydreams, well now you can see the Sabrina Sparklez video that inspired them:
preview15.png

New scenes (at least one H, each) for all of the existing girls. And a scene gallery:
preview11.png

Enjoy!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm noticing a large lack of complaints against image 3....very, very unusual. Pegging is literally why I want to play this game. I really hope I'm not getting baited and it turns out image 3 is different than what I'm hoping, or I'm gonna be quite upset. NGL, I'm still burnt out on the monster girl concept, so I'm really banking on the femdom in this to be fairly consistent...at the very least I'm hoping that strap-on isn't a one and done or removed thing, or worse....its just between two girls and I'm about to seriously waste my time Q_Q

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I'm noticing a large lack of complaints against image 3....very, very unusual. Pegging is literally why I want to play this game. I really hope I'm not getting baited and it turns out image 3 is different than what I'm hoping, or I'm gonna be quite upset. NGL, I'm still burnt out on the monster girl concept, so I'm really banking on the femdom in this to be fairly consistent...at the very least I'm hoping that strap-on isn't a one and done or removed thing, or worse....its just between two girls and I'm about to seriously waste my time Q_Q
That’s between two girls. The female domination is largely centered around the spider girl character. I would not look to this game for pegging content, sorry.

Reactions: hentai charley

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That’s between two girls. The female domination is largely centered around the spider girl character. I would not look to this game for pegging content, sorry.
Oof...okay, saw this before I got too deep. sigh....well thanks for responding fairly quickly. I knew it was odd there was hardly any complaints...or any actually...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can domination be avoided? I don't like either femdom or maledom, so I prefer if both can be avoided.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Can domination be avoided? I don't like either femdom or maledom, so I prefer if both can be avoided.
It cannot. For what it’s worth, on the wide spectrum of ways to dominate, the intent of these interactions are “spider mommy takes control and performs an act” and less “you are my slave.” This is a harem game, so while the guy is pretty much in charge, all the girls have slightly different interests.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It cannot. For what it’s worth, on the wide spectrum of ways to dominate, the intent of these interactions are “spider mommy takes control and performs an act” and less “you are my slave.” This is a harem game, so while the guy is pretty much in charge, all the girls have slightly different interests.
I guess then I'll use CTRL with domination scenes. I don't usually like domination even in light doses.

On the other hand, lesbian scenes bore me, so at the very least, I usually try to avoid watching them.

xioran7

Feb 8, 2020
hello, i cant go with serena, he give me a bj, but i cant go to the lake or where she is... its bug?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
hello, i cant go with serena, he give me a bj, but i cant go to the lake or where she is... its bug?
That's a new one... You're saying the navigation panel won't let you access the lake? Even after checking the next day?

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Looks promising, surprised there isn't a little more buzz around this game. Good luck to the dev!

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Think of her saying, "Aw! Just play along, Lover. ;) "
e-d

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Nobody panic, but if you advance far enough in the story, Milibelle begins behaving a bit out of character. She won't start looking like that until v0.4, so enjoy it while it lasts. Here's a fixed version of the file, but I feel like anyone who actually encounters this wouldn't want to revert it...

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes