beezus

Oct 30, 2019
For some reason my gallery reset itself, is there any way to unlock everything without replaying the game?

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Honestly man, there's TOO MANY sex scenes in this game. For example, the sex scenes which you activated in the kitchen, were unnecessary, as they were just repeats of the bedroom scenes, but with different dialogues.

Edit: Facepalming just makes you look like an idiot who likes their time being wasted.

Last edited:

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
excuse me. i just had the event where the sucibus appeared for the 1. time. after that nothing seems to happen. hints say i need to visit terry`s room and the barn, but when i go there nothing happens. any advice?

nevermind, i got it

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: arcaos

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
So.... does anybody know how I can progress from the point I'm stuck at? Still stuck with Milibelle and the hint of "Go outside"...
I'm waiting patiently but would greatly appreciate some advise here :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So.... does anybody know how I can progress from the point I'm stuck at? Still stuck with Milibelle and the hint of "Go outside"...
I'm waiting patiently but would greatly appreciate some advise here :(
Try to progress other girls if you can.

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
Try to progress other girls if you can.
I actually still dunno what the problem was. Probably the game just got stuck somehow, or I progressed with the others further before Milibelle, which consequently led to the event not triggering. Either way, I loaded an earlier save (before I progressed too far ahead) and the event finally triggered.
truly a mystery... :unsure:
anyhow, problem solved! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

cwirek

Aug 15, 2018
Loved it. Greatly written, nice arts and has a ton of kinky stuff which is great for me 10/10 would recommend

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery? My game crashed at some point and now my gallery seems busted. Half of the names of the girls are back to being "?????" and aren't displaying any of their scenes.

Also, were there any sex scenes with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? I didn't get any, and not using that spicy girl in a scene feels like it would have been a waste.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ooof. There's a variation of the ending if you manage to impregnate all the girls before the final act. Even adding Delia in there! Rather, now that you added her, she also needs her own placement and Vanessa on the final family picture. I dunno if there would be some updates to see Delia moving in or have a small afterstory section that also contains some new animations for the daily sandbox life, just a small time skip of their change. A bit bummed at some of that details but nevertheless, its a nice ending.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
Getting a bug where "chat" with pregnant milibelle yields no chat and milibelle disappears from her room with her interaction options still there. Can do other interactions with her just not chat in pregnant state.

Jul 24, 2022
Greener Pastures
Version: 0.13.5
Type: VN - Dating Sim
Content: A LOT
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: Hide monster girls from persecution - solve persecution once and for all
Setting: Farm - Monster girls living with MC falling in love over time
Story: Goes pretty well with the game even though there are mainly H scenes

Character Models: Better than expected - there is still room for improvement
Personalities: pretty well developed for this type of game

Animation: Really Good

Best part: Each main character has a TON of content.

Note: Such a functional UI rarely seen across f95 (complete gallery, good progress indicator and map mobility has all necessary features)
Thoughts: Turned out much better than initial impression (3* -> 4*)

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
In retrospect, it was a mistake to make my first shot at the studio program to be animating the first scene. It made the first impression for players be the lowest quality images. Here's the newer eye proportions:
View attachment 1168953 View attachment 1168955

Some of it is driven by the camera angle. In order to show the punchline, I do need to angle up and faces rarely look flattering from below. It also really dumb of me to have the guy's mouth open in that original shot. It definitely makes a bad photo look way dumber.
Or maybe do PoV Scenes when it comes to sex.
Why should player's be looking *at* the main character in these games so much of the time when the concept is that you are playing *as them*.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Or maybe do PoV Scenes when it comes to sex.
Why should player's be looking *at* the main character in these games so much of the time when the concept is that you are playing *as them*.
For the same reason that other games don't make every scene using PoV settings; it isn't necessary. You're replying to a dev comment that is almost 2 years old and the game is tagged complete.

• Haha
Reactions: UsagiSabita

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
For the same reason that other games don't make every scene using PoV settings; it isn't necessary. You're replying to a dev comment that is almost 2 years old and the game is tagged complete.
Yeah browsing F95 on mobile can be confusing sometimes
I realized *after* I posted my comment how old the thread was ‍♂
No need to get bent over it.

Oct 5, 2022
It says completed but for 2 last characters it says coming soon.Can i get little explanation on that and does it have an ending etc?

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes