MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
You only work to get out of debt. Once your money is no longer negative you just do it for the daydream events. Also I think the most expensive thing will run you 200 bucks, so just make sure you at least have a few hundred.

Reactions: Muffinking61

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Sad that it's over and won't be another season. Oh well.
I honestly wouldn't have minded a season 2, but only if it didn't cause the dev to struggle for plot points. If that would have happened, it's probably better the original ended the way it did without tainting the quality with a lackluster new entry. I can't predict the dev would actually struggle, but you never know.

Reactions: Shadowen

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
Same, can't progress from there
I am on this right now. Milibelle has her hint listed as "Go Outside. "Anyone figure out how to get past this part? I really want to see the end to this game. I've bought every item, gone through every chat option, every naughty option, etc... No matter what though when I go outside it doesn't trigger Milibelle's scene. I am on day 256 at this point. Is this a bug? Is there a debug command or console command I can use to manually trigger this scene or something?

Also, why doesn't Ariana have the option for heat suppression?

Last edited:
Reactions: amz912

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Patreon deemed the twins and two bunny sisters being naked near each other as incest. I’m not going to mark the game as such because I don’t think reasonable people would call it that.
wait. deemed? as in, they actually spoke to you about it and asked you to remove it?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Like I said, since the MC's family is totally wiped out, there's really no chance for any incest in this game. Everyone else is just kinda there. Also, because our MC has a pretty good bonding topic with Batman, I was actually thinking they may have had a problem with the succubus, because itty bitty titty defaults to loli, because Patreon doesn't believe my little adult sister being so tiny exists.

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes