Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
"v0.13
It's been a fun ride, but this story must come to an end.... But first, a beach event! The only challenge is you have to keep all the girls from getting pregnant. Good luck!"

Does this mean that to access that event the girls can never have gotten pregnant or they just have to not be pregnant when you get to the event?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
"v0.13
It's been a fun ride, but this story must come to an end.... But first, a beach event! The only challenge is you have to keep all the girls from getting pregnant. Good luck!"

Does this mean that to access that event the girls can never have gotten pregnant or they just have to not be pregnant when you get to the event?
You need for all the girls to not be pregnant simultaneously to get the beach event, as well as the ending. You can also see this requirement in the status/hints menu.

Reactions: Mr. Sinister

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You need for all the girls to not be pregnant simultaneously to get the beach event, as well as the ending. You can also see this requirement in the status/hints menu.
Ok, it's just the way the changelog is worded. It makes it sound like nobody could ever get pregnant before the beach event not that they just can't be pregnant at the time the event rolls around.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I may have found a bug...

I just saw the group dinner scene where the succubus queen shows up and the next day it says I need to remove Milibelle's suppressant but I haven't given her one and I'm not sure if itt means what I think it does but in the list of variables I see cow_supp = False.

What do I do now?

1804maya

Dec 23, 2021

I just saw the group dinner scene where the succubus queen shows up and the next day it says I need to remove Milibelle's suppressant but I haven't given her one and I'm not sure if itt means what I think it does but in the list of variables I see cow_supp = False.

What do I do now?
try this change cow_supp= False to True then load game and dialogue then before the dialogue appears to remove her suppressant save the go back into the save file and change it back to false hopefully that fixes it

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
try this change cow_supp= False to True then load game and dialogue then before the dialogue appears to remove her suppressant save the go back into the save file and change it back to false hopefully that fixes it
What dialogue? It just says in the hints to remove her suppressant and in the interaction menu I can choose to give the suppressant or not but that just acts like a toggle button.

I've tried giving it to her then progressing forward a week (just to be sure) but when I turn off the suppressant the hint screen never updates to reflect that.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
So I am kinda stuck, I think I'm nearing the end of the game, my only hint at the moment is from Millibelle saying "Take her off her supressant". And that's fine and all, but she isn't on the supressant.

I tried giving her the supressant and sleeping for like a week in-game, taking off the supressant and sleeping a whole in-game week. Everybody except Lily and Sophia (Which I'm not sure if they can) have been pregnant atleast 2 times. Everyone except Millibelle is on supressant at the moment. But I can't continue. And I wanna finish the game properly instead of using saves from someone else.

Any idea what I can do to continue it? I tried to set the hint to the next level through a renpy editor but that didn't work, so I'm kinda clueless at the moment.

Still a very good game but I want to continue, somehow.

What do I do now?

I got stuck at the same point. I think what eventually triggered the next step was getting everone not pregnant (not sure if that was important), then going to the living room at some point. Try each time of the day.

BTW loved the game. Such a lovely experience, and refreshing to see it completed rather than just keep stretching it out indefinitely!

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Really enjoyed this game. Shame to see it being completed so early compared to other games that I've played. I know other devs on here that milk their games with very little content and really long stetches of no development. Good luck to the dev.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
great game! but I somehow managed to stuck:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have only 1 chat available with Soph with *, but it's telling me that's nothing important and don't skip time ahead.
save below

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes