ED13

Aug 6, 2022
I searched the thread, but didn't see any solutions. I just finished the group dinner party for the MC, and now I'm stuck on Millibelle to take off her suppressant. She doesn't have it on. Did I miss a solution that was posted anywhere?

I really am enjoying this game. It's super wholesome and sex positive.

Sep 23, 2021
I searched the thread, but didn't see any solutions. I just finished the group dinner party for the MC, and now I'm stuck on Millibelle to take off her suppressant. She doesn't have it on. Did I miss a solution that was posted anywhere?

I really am enjoying this game. It's super wholesome and sex positive.
seem like you have similar problem to me.

So the final(?) dinner (where the queen arrived) required everyone to not be pregnant. So I gave everyone suppressor. Event happen, & my next stuff require one of girl's suppressor (milibelle) remove. It doesn't come off. Tried taking off, sleep, put on, sleep, take off again, sleep. It stuck on. Any solution?
I do have a save point before the event occurs, but not sure what to do to get pass the lock.

Edit: (Incase other have same problem)
Heart/hint page may have bugged display ( get rid suppression when it not on), but the game still consider it off if it off. So the problem is just guessing the event trigger w/o hint, but there really only 2 triggers, which is either living room event or after work. Might take a few days if it time-of-day sensitive, but once the event is trigger, the heart/hint page goes back to normal.
wasn't able to find any answer, so I just sleep for pretend the mission just doesn't exist and play like normal (with supp 'off') and after days (might be 5-7 days), it come off. Might be that some other event have higher priority and it just got push back and back. + I'm sure those horny nightcrawl are rng too. So yeah, not sure the amount of days needs, but definitely >3d.

ED13

Aug 6, 2022
I figured out how to proceed. I just had to switch the pregnancy option off in the kinks menu. That changed the hint to "Go to the living room." Then I turned it back on and the scenes seemed to proceed as normal. So far so good now!

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes