eatboxtv

Jul 28, 2020
yes heart menu has individual lines for each girl and you are done when all say no more for this release.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Can you provide a gallery to unlock all scenes for those who failed to trigger the daydream while working. I worked over 60+ days but still missing 2 daydream events.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
How to give Penny and Milibelle their new clothes? How do I activate Ariana's hint? I talked to them every day for a week and nothing changes.
GP1.png

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Not going to lie I nearly passed on the game off the models alone, but man am I glad I gave it a shot. The game is genuinely funny and wholesome in a way most games don't bother or go completely overboard with. Credit to you on this one dev.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
well i hit a horrible content roadblock, i cant fund the bunker because there is no option to fund it after the initial one, where i literally had 3$ also Tabitha's hint is work for the day but that does literally nothing for me

Reactions: HogRocket

Maximus Strider

Aug 6, 2018
well i hit a horrible content roadblock, i cant fund the bunker because there is no option to fund it after the initial one, where i literally had 3$ also Tabitha's hint is work for the day but that does literally nothing for me
Same for me, I've went through probably 10 or more days trying to sleep and do nothing but working and i even went into gallery for the bunker and replayed scene hoping that would work and it did not..

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Same for me, I've went through probably 10 or more days trying to sleep and do nothing but working and i even went into gallery for the bunker and replayed scene hoping that would work and it did not..
There's no menu option for it in Terri's room?

edit: Yup, I'm an idiot... I even made the scene, just didn't make the button. Here's a quick fix for PC.

2nd edit: I am getting an unfortunate amounts of bug reports in this thread so I'm releasing my discord a bit ahead of the Patreon goal so that all bug reports can go there. I'm so sorry this update wasn't up to snuff, but I will make this right as soon as I can.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There's no menu option for it in Terri's room?

edit: Yup, I'm an idiot... I even made the scene, just didn't make the button. Here's a quick fix for PC.

2nd edit: I am getting an unfortunate amounts of bug reports in this thread so I'm releasing my discord a bit ahead of the Patreon goal so that all bug reports can go there. I'm so sorry this update wasn't up to snuff, but I will make this right as soon as I can.
You are the best for the way you respond to things like this!!

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Honest review...

Some very interesting 'monster' girls helping MC out on his deceased parents' farm within a slow grind sandbox world. The backstory/plot unfolds gradually as more and more 'love interests' show up...

The "heart" icon is a simple walkthrough guide if you're not sure where to go, what to do, what to buy...

The Koikatsu renders are good, but the manually-constructed environments sometimes have mis-aligned parts (like wood walls not lining up at the seams). Being a dev who creates custom maps in Koikatsu Studio, I know the challenge in that when starting out, so I'm not knocking the dev for it. Just pointing it out so - if in the future any scenes are tweaked or images re-rendered... those tiny non-critical issues may be tweaked.

As far as sandbox interface goes, it's a bit bulky. At times, text names of places overlaps the text for money and time, even randomly changing font sizes with mouseovers... But in its simplicity and scale, the interface is not difficult to navigate.

Gameplay-wise, a few kinks are avoidable, a few characters are fun to interact with, but it takes around 40 in-game days (or more) to progress relationships beyond hugs and kisses.

I had fun with version 0.5, but don't imagine I'll proceed beyond this point myself, due to aspects I discussed privately with the DEV. arcaos is very approachable and understanding. I sincerely hope the game becomes a success for those who enjoy the kinks/fetishes/activities and relationship dynamics portrayed within.

Reactions: arcaos

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I've downloaded the game twice (nopy download), but when I go to unpack it, it give a data error from cat_3_14.png. I'm gonna try the mega now.

Mega link worked fine, is there something wrong with the nopy one?

Last edited:
Reactions: tugaboy

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I've downloaded the game twice (nopy download), but when I go to unpack it, it give a data error from cat_3_14.png. I'm gonna try the mega now.

Mega link worked fine, is there something wrong with the nopy one?
The mods own the NOPY links so I can't vouch for those specific files. In their defense, I've been bugging them a lot with mirror updates so they're probably doing the best they can.

neppyyy

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry about that, I had let an overly compressed version slip through in the original v0.5 release. I have updated all the download links (except NOPY), so that should address black boxes. I'm aware of some Terri gallery events that are incorrectly labeled as requiring unlocking, but are you seeing this issue with any others?
Just downloaded the file again through mega, didn't make a difference. Girls still have a black background while in their rooms.

I've also checked the gallery, it seems lkle newly unlocked scenes aren't showing properly and stay as "Not yet unlocked", my latest unlocked gallery scene for Tabitha for example is the purrfect date when I've completed everything for her (and the other girls) from the new (0.5) update. Again, it's just just Tabi or Terri, it's for all girls.

Thanks for the fast response though ❤

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Love monster girls (Monster Musume is a personal favorite of mine) so a monster girl harem = pure win, but the sandbox did scare me off initially. Glad to see I was wrong about that part, it isn't overly grindy and love the easy way to advance each girl's storyline. I'm looking forward to moving forward with the girls and hopefully into an actual romantic relationship, can't wait to wife up Milibelle, Penny and Tabitha (though not a fan of tsundere characters, I do love nekos)!

As far as the human girl and succubus, if the hint says surprise! just how are we supposed to advance their stories?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 37 Votes