arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
This is my first time playing (v0.5 on Windows 7 64-bit) an the text layout is all messed up for me.
View attachment 1368011 View attachment 1368012
On the first screen the text is cut-off a bit and I can barely see the name I'm entering.
The 2nd screen speaks for itself.

Is this a problem with Windows 7 missing some font or a problem with the new update?
Lowering the resolution doesn't change anything.

edit: The text in screen 2 is fine for a moment but then becomes too large after about one second.
Is this the compressed version? I'm noticing some GUI issues that ought not be there but can come out of compression.

edit : Yup, I managed to upload the version with overly compressed GUI. I will update the download link in a sec. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
It was the compressed version, but I just downloaded the uncompressed one and experience the same issues.
Okay... So I'm a clown.... I left that in the tutorial but nowhere else. One you get past the tutorial, it should look fine.

I'll be slowly uploading corrected versions, but you won't see that issue for very long in game. This is what happens when I do a font overhaul but forget to start from the opening....

Reactions: wiwem71072

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
arcaos

might I suggest this thing for your renders:

provides much better belly shapes imo
I'll need to play around with it, but I agree and wasn't super thrilled with how the first renders were looking. Also, the default slider causes tail growth because I guess that part is connected to the waist growth sliders? Super odd....
CharaStudio-2021-08-14-08-30-43-Render.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I like the game so far. Kinda wish there was more story, but that's okay for now. Does anyone know if you can give Penny and Milibelle their new clothes? How do I give it to them?

Jul 31, 2021
First time playing the game, the characters are splendid and not overly complex which is a plus for me. Ariana is the first I've actually enjoyed femdom content with, long as things don't go overboard which she hasn't yet. The story is easy to follow, the sandbox element isn't a grind and I'm happy you're not aiming to expand anything lorewise and only focusing on what should be done, the characters. But that's just my opinion. So far I'm seeing hints of the girls being intimate with one another later in the story and while others find that hot, (and to an extent I do too) I'm hopeful this can be toggled as something optional in the future? Anyways you've got a great thing going with this game. Cheers for this wholesome gem. Tabitha is best girl, can't go wrong with tsundere cat-girls. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: arcaos

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
When are we going to see some Monster Girl Heat and Pregnancy content?

Love the game btw!
0.9-ish is when there will be canonical pregnacy and the whole game-state altering mechanic. Daydreams and a certain holiday special (which is a dream, but of a very plausible future) will brings the content in sooner. Also Penny will be exploring her breeding fetish more and more aggressively over time...

First time playing the game, the characters are splendid and not overly complex which is a plus for me. Ariana is the first I've actually enjoyed femdom content with, long as things don't go overboard which she hasn't yet. The story is easy to follow, the sandbox element isn't a grind and I'm happy you're not aiming to expand anything lorewise and only focusing on what should be done, the characters. But that's just my opinion. So far I'm seeing hints of the girls being intimate with one another later in the story and while others find that hot, (and to an extent I do too) I'm hopeful this can be toggled as something optional in the future? Anyways you've got a great thing going with this game. Cheers for this wholesome gem. Tabitha is best girl, can't go wrong with tsundere cat-girls. :coffee:
This is something I think about a lot and I think it's doable to make sandbox/optional pure lesbian scenes something you can toggle. But ultimately I don't think implementing that half-measure will really appease the players who are most against the content and wouldn't try to advertise it as such. At the very least, there will be lesbian stuff will happen in threesomes/lead-ins to sex with the MC and that can't be skipped. More options for more fetish preferences are good, but I want to be clear that the game would be a not-creator-intended-experience/less content route, similar to disabling pregnancy.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
latest update - love Lilly, hate Sophia.....but we're kind of supposed to hate her for the moment so it's all good ;)

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This is something I think about a lot and I think it's doable to make sandbox/optional pure lesbian scenes something you can toggle. But ultimately I don't think implementing that half-measure will really appease the players who are most against the content and wouldn't try to advertise it as such. At the very least, there will be lesbian stuff will happen in threesomes/lead-ins to sex with the MC and that can't be skipped. More options for more fetish preferences are good, but I want to be clear that the game would be a not-creator-intended-experience/less content route, similar to disabling pregnancy.
Lesbian scenes don't appeal to me personally. They bore me. I don't care too much that they exist, but one way or another I'm not going to see them; I'll skip / avoid them if there's an option for it, I'll use CTRL to skip them if there's no other option (and in the rare cases where I can't do one thing or the other, I'll click as fast as I can, ignoring images and text) Even in cases where it's the prelude to a sex scene between two LIs and the MC, I don't see the lesbian part. I'm not interested, and I prefer to go to the part where the MC participates. Of course, if the MC just watches and doesn't participate, I'd rather have him do other things and ignore the scene. The most exciting of those scenes usually doesn't turn me on at all.

neppyyy

Jun 26, 2020
Playing the android version and there are some bugs: the gallery is not updating (lots of scenes saying 'not yet unlocked' when I've really done everything I could, and newer things aren't showing there) and the girls now have a black box behind them in their rooms.

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Playing the android version and there are some bugs: the gallery is not updating (lots of scenes saying 'not yet unlocked' when I've really done everything I could, and newer things aren't showing there) and the girls now have a black box behind them in their rooms.
I'm sorry about that, I had let an overly compressed version slip through in the original v0.5 release. I have updated all the download links (except NOPY), so that should address black boxes. I'm aware of some Terri gallery events that are incorrectly labeled as requiring unlocking, but are you seeing this issue with any others?

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes