arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
I put a public post on my Patreon with like 10 different alternative MC faces. They're all starting to blur together, so fresh eyes do your thing....

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I put a public post on my Patreon with like 10 different alternative MC faces. They're all starting to blur together, so fresh eyes do your thing....
They all look terrible, if you want to see a good looking Koikatu MC then check the game Trouble in Paradise.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
How do I unlock Penny last scene on page 2 and Daydream first scene on page 1 even though I work and/or sleep?

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
How do I unlock Penny last scene on page 2 and Daydream first scene on page 1 even though I work and/or sleep?
I think I incorrectly labeled that one, the last one you can unlock is the one cunnilingus scene. The first daydream scene happens very early in the game. I think it will trigger any possible time after your 3rd time working.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
figured out da identity pretty quick, given my preference :sneaky:
wouldn't mind seeing the head of the organization getting a bit of attention ;);)

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
v0.4 has launched for $5+ patrons! It features a bunch of girls getting more lewd and thus their regular outfits are a getting more skimpy. Each girl gets at least 1 story scene, including girls 7 and 8. If you don't feel like supporting, that's totally okay! I'm also running a public "Favorite Girl" poll there, so make your voice heard! The release will be public in about 2 weeks!
succ_2_14.png
cat_16_29.png
cow_h47.png

My $10 patrons also got the entire Halloween special before it premiers in October.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Looking forward to the Public Release of 0.4, and next month...we shall see...really want to add ya to my list of Devs I support...not enough good/amusing MonGirls Games out there! Keep up the awesome work!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Beautiful! I finished 0.3 last night, and 0.4 is up public today! I see another late night ahead of me....

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Beautiful! I finished 0.3 last night, and 0.4 is up public today! I see another late night ahead of me....
Enjoy! The file size is much less cumbersome so hopefully you're not downloading it all night!

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
hints like go the living room or visit her room do nothing, i must be missing something or got bugs?
It looks like you hadn't bought the strawberries. I should look into that hint to have it clarify the item you hadn't bought. I might need to change the hint color too, so they stand out from the list.

Out of curiosity, how have you racked up so many days in the game? What do you do in the sandbox?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
It looks like you hadn't bought the strawberries. I should look into that hint to have it clarify the item you hadn't bought. I might need to change the hint color too, so they stand out from the list.

Out of curiosity, how have you racked up so many days in the game? What do you do in the sandbox?
testing stuff, like with every game. find secrets, see if some events just start on their own after a certain time

Reactions: arcaos

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Not a big fan of Koikatsu because its sex scene animations suck pretty bad, but I'll give this game a shot anyways. Can never go wrong with some monster & furry girls.

F40PH

Apr 12, 2020
The fonts in this game are terrible!

Please choose something that isn't all-caps instead.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Will there be a pregnancy tag and pregnancy?
Breeding would be a double plus even its its just a number or a picture(mother and child).

Reactions: AlexaSky

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
Seems like I'm unable to proceed in this latest version, can't seem to find any new scenes.
Strawberries AND Vanilla to make the custard tart.

Will there be a pregnancy tag and pregnancy?
Breeding would be a double plus even its its just a number or a picture(mother and child).
Yes, pregnancy was one of the top priorities in development. Penny would be a lame character if she didn't get her baby bump (for players who choose to enable pregnancy). Don't hold me to this, but it looks like v0.9 is the pregnancy update. One of the first test renders I did with the final(ish) designs was them all pregnant.

Nov 6, 2020
Strawberries AND Vanilla to make the custard tart.

Yes, pregnancy was one of the top priorities in development. Penny would be a lame character if she didn't get her baby bump (for players who choose to enable pregnancy). Don't hold me to this, but it looks like v0.9 is the pregnancy update. One of the first test renders I did with the final(ish) designs was them all pregnant.
Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 37 Votes