Ren'Py Onhold Greiya: Seven Kingdoms [Ch. 1] [The Historian]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
collage.jpg

Overview:
The Third Prince of Jivanna, having earned the disfavour of King Jivanne - likely due to being born the son of a mistress - is sent on an ill-supplied, undermanned, and underfunded military campaign, that by all laws of common sense ought to end with failure, and possibly death.

Accompanied by an odd group of mismatched councilors and military commanders, though each is undoubtedly talented, none are without their flaws.

The most unusual of the bunch, his advisor - Elizabeth el Nobilia, the First Princess of Nobilia - claims herself to be a "goddess of victory", but more than anything, seems to be a devil taken human flesh.

Survival, let alone the coveted throne, seem far out of reach. The Prince pushes forward nonetheless, with his "theory of coexistence", his pride as a giant warrior, his beliefs, the fate of his sister, and his very life on the line, he fights.

This is a hierarchical-harem lezdom-focused game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-11
Release Date: 2023-03-11
Developer: The Historian
Censored: No
Version: Ch 1 First Release
Language: English
Length: ~ 1.5 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png elizabeth_ov1_31.png elizabeth_ov1_55.png elizabeth_ov1_59.png screenshot0017.png elizabeth_ov1_p1.png elizabeth_ov1_laughing.png sentha_ov1_7.png sentha_nia1_32.png elizabeth_mia1_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
As of first release, the development status of this particular game is unconfirmed.

The details are public on my patreon, but in short, development of the Greiya series will definitely continue regardless. However, I have come to believe abandoning the main story (including G7K) would be best for the sake of the Greiya series as a whole, as during of months of development, I have become aware of the flaws and weaknesses of the main story, as it was planned, and I believe I can make much better eroge games by ditching the main story.

I'm sure I'll get an endless stream of mockery for this, releasing a game already on-hold and in consideration for abandonment. However, as the creator of the Greiya series, the long term survival of the series as a whole takes precedence for me, and I have to make the decision I believe is best for that purpose.

The decision for whether to continue G7K or abandon it will be made in a few weeks, as I'm releasing another game, and will then take my existing supporters' opinions on whether they prefer the continued development of G7K or that I instead switch to focusing on developing more erotic and lewd centered content into consideration before making the final decision.

All that being said, the game already contains an hour and a half of content as of first release, including multiple lewd scenes. All lore, events, story, characters, etc. introduced here are canon in the Greiya series even if G7K is abandoned.
If you decide to give it a shot, hope you enjoy it.

For the reasons above, I highly advise against rushing to support me for this particular game. But if you enjoy the lezdom content, exploitative and reluctant lezdom is the main focus of all my works, so check out my other stuff. And I'll keep producing content regardless of whether G7K continues or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

devilboss98

Jan 5, 2021
You are perfection. The embodiment of the idea of fetish that I like.
I also played "My stepmother's maid" And besides loving it, I also loved Elizabeth in this game and her desire to enslave nobles. It's the fetish I've always looked for in games. Lezdom, but not trivial. But where powerful queens, nobles or goddesses submit to other goddesses. I understand your motivations but I ask you to please continue with this fetish mentality of yours. Because after playing hundreds of games on f95zone...I've never found an author who has the same fetish as you! Of course you'll have my support on Patreon too! Even if you change the game, please continue with your idea of lezdom (foot fetish as a main focus ofc)!

Generally I almost never write comments, but this time I felt the need. I've been waiting for this game since November!
So thank you for your amazing games! <3

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
You are perfection. The embodiment of the idea of fetish that I like.
I also played "My stepmother's maid" And besides loving it, I also loved Elizabeth in this game and her desire to enslave nobles. It's the fetish I've always looked for in games. Lezdom, but not trivial. But where powerful queens, nobles or goddesses submit to other goddesses. I understand your motivations but I ask you to please continue with this fetish mentality of yours. Because after playing hundreds of games on f95zone...I've never found an author who has the same fetish as you! Of course you'll have my support on Patreon too! Even if you change the game, please continue with your idea of lezdom (foot fetish as a main focus ofc)!

Generally I almost never write comments, but this time I felt the need. I've been waiting for this game since November!
So thank you for your amazing games! <3
thank you! glad you're enjoying the content!
and next game is already in the works. Aiming for a first release in a few weeks

Aug 22, 2017
Cheezzz, i'm wondering why now is in onhold this project.
Let me guess:
  • Honey Select engine.
  • Vanilla shaders.
  • Horrible maps (because of the vanilla shaders)
  • Holy shit, even vanilla poses.
Yeah, i'm still thinking boys :whistle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GreiyaSevenKingdoms-CH1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Not sure what's going on , but releasing 1.5h for first release wasn't the best option .. it looks like you got burned from that .

Try making Balance between quality and quantity.

Reactions: PixelRepublic