3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I was following the walkthrough to the letter, however I can't progress the story whatever I do when I get to the first "use your powers on Rias" thing. Anyone else get stuck there or am I just cursed or something

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I was following the walkthrough to the letter, however I can't progress the story whatever I do when I get to the first "use your powers on Rias" thing. Anyone else get stuck there or am I just cursed or something
Have you tried to call her at your room at night and then use your powers on her?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Have you tried to call her at your room at night and then use your powers on her?
I've tried doing that multiple times, but it always says that I haven't awakened them yet, and I had no reason to call her there. Like I said, I've been following the walkthrough to the letter but I just can't progress.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've tried doing that multiple times, but it always says that I haven't awakened them yet, and I had no reason to call her there. Like I said, I've been following the walkthrough to the letter but I just can't progress.
try to use cheat ( click the stairs 10 times) and try again...maybe you don't have enough powers

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Well i have talked with Kamos. He will still be adding content to the game I believe so there's a chance of Xenovia, and femdom scenes.

Reactions: Asia Argento

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
tried it out real quick will play more later on little curious about the "cheat menu"
doesnt have any options for yourself ...your own stats,etc ...half wondering if you forgot to add for yourself
or if it was intentional?just seems funny cant adjust your own stats
not complaining just curious as i said...this game looks like a lot of fun and looking forward to playing it

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes