3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
My firewall found a severe level virus in the launch application for this game.
What's the deal?
Same here, said it was in the .exe
I downloaded and there is no exe. Guess it got blocked for some reason like others mentioned.
got a severe virus warning on the exe, Ymacco.AAAO or something like that
I had the same problem
As mentioned AV pops a Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AAA0 warning. Could be a corrupt exe or false positive. I'll err on the side of caution till someone can tell us otherwise.

Reactions: heartofsword

Billytherex

Jul 19, 2018
Can someone contact the developer because I tried it on my phone but it's only suited for an older version so the screen you'll be to big and would let me even start it or is there a way to fix that because I really like this game

ichigo999121

Jun 19, 2020
is anyone getting a problem were your virus protection program is saying the game is infected. it keeps saying it infected with Trojan.Ransom.GenericKD.4313

Reactions: heartofsword

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
is anyone getting a problem were your virus protection program is saying the game is infected. it keeps saying it infected with Trojan.Ransom.GenericKD.4313
Quite a lot of antiviruses detects it as that

So is that false positive or not?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Well, I've never had another ren'py game have it's executable flagged for anything.

Dunkeydoo

Apr 18, 2018
Quite a lot of antiviruses detects it as that

So is that false positive or not?
I just downloaded this from the creators patreon and i am getting far less positives the inconsistency leads me to believe that its a false positive but cautions always a good idea so at your own risk i guess

Reactions: stal1234

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Screenshot 2020-10-31 105924.png
Given just how many people are getting virus warnings, I'm staying well clear. Why would a renpy game be a false positive for the games exe? Pretty dodgy

Reactions: Rethos and stal1234

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 880472
Given just how many people are getting virus warnings, I'm staying well clear. Why would a renpy game be a false positive for the games exe? Pretty dodgy
If it would be just a false positive, then there would be just one or two comments about this and not as that many.
And I'm sure that these people use different antivirus programs, so the chance of a false positive is even lower.
I guess the Patreon money isn't enough for the dev.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes