3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
You can cheat your stats by clicking on the stairs a bunch of time when youre at home.
I know this detail ... however, it took me a long time to raise my status to 90 without a cheat in 98 days in the game!
I really didn't want to have to use the cheat to put my angel on the same level in this second part, but unfortunately I will have to do that, since the game refuses my save imported from the first part of the game!

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
this is the only Rnpy game that i have any problem unziping help
Stop spamming and just turn off your antivirus if you want to enjoy this trojan that badly. Download links are fine and problem is on your end, you might want to update winrar/7zip if turning off antivirus doesn't help.

Zero54

Jun 16, 2017
Going by the title of the game of the thread, does the download also have chapter 1? If so, that's great. If not, where can I get it?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Going by the title of the game of the thread, does the download also have chapter 1? If so, that's great. If not, where can I get it?
Rest assured about this, you can download the game and play it, as soon as you start the game there are two options ... start with chapter 1 or 2!

Mar 13, 2019
I know this detail ... however, it took me a long time to raise my status to 90 without a cheat in 98 days in the game!
I really didn't want to have to use the cheat to put my angel on the same level in this second part, but unfortunately I will have to do that, since the game refuses my save imported from the first part of the game!
If there wasn't a debug menu in this game to fix that honestly I'd be upset too.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
If there wasn't a debug menu in this game to fix that honestly I'd be upset too.
But I have had to use the cheat menu to put my angel in the same status before the first chapter of the game ... I did not want to farm it again, really that was the only thing that game sinned!
I hope that kamos fix this in the next chapters, it will be tense to each chapter grind to advance in the game.

May 23, 2019
Hmmm. So far - I don't understand how to achieve Gabriel scene, playing by demon. We fight, I ruin her dress, then die, nothing new happens. So, any advice?

Titan3

Nov 12, 2020
As soon as I extracted it from zip this happened.

Filename: HaremkingChapterTwo.exe
Threat name: Heur.AdvML.CFull Path: C:\Users\User\Downloads\HaremkingChapterTwo-win\HaremkingChapterTwo.exe

On computers as of
11/20/2020 at 10:49:13 AM

Last Used
11/20/2020 at 10:51:14 AM

Startup Item
No

Launched
No

Threat type: Heuristic Virus. Detection of a threat based on malware heuristics.

HaremkingChapterTwo.exe Threat name: Heur.AdvML.C
Locate

Few Users
Hundreds of users in the Norton Community have used this file.

Mature
This file was released 7 months ago.

High
This file risk is high.

Source: External Media

Source File:
HaremkingChapterTwo.exe

File Actions

File: C:\Users\User\Downloads\HaremkingChapterTwo-win\ HaremkingChapterTwo.exe Removed

File Thumbprint - SHA:
a0654ac419012f2ad836fd256b97e2d3a84c292e505c0a686bfedca01baf0fd4
File Thumbprint - MD5:
d8991295a2d8cdabb3d2bdb168b0a38f

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes