3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
because mega link and maybe others are corrupt atm and don't actually contain a .exe file which is probably caused by or is causing the virus warnings.

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
because mega link and maybe others are corrupt atm and don't actually contain a .exe file which is probably caused by or is causing the virus warnings.
They do contain the exe, but its usually deleted as soon as you extract it

Spooder

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know where the scene for Gabriel is? I'm guessing its at the church, but when I go there to look around I only ever find Ayano.

Nov 24, 2019
Does the virus warning still shows up if you delete the folders "lib/", "renpy/", and the exe file; Then obtain new ones from Ren'Py website?

That is usually a good start (but you can build viruses in python, too)

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
the dev says this on Patreon: Hello you probably have microsoft antivirus it give a false detect to new renpy games... I tried to remove / fix this but for some reasons it always do that.... If you know how to prevent it let me know... PS: Try Kaspersky antivirus it have an exception for new renpy games...

if it is working on some people's antivirus it's probably safe but still use at your discretion
if you chuck the exe into it shows which antivirus programs are detecting it as a trojan
it also shows the behaviour of the exe when opened but i don't understand much about computers so maybe someone who does might understand

Last edited:

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know where the scene for Gabriel is? I'm guessing its at the church, but when I go there to look around I only ever find Ayano.
First you need to talk with her few times in night, afterwards she says that she is in church during day and offers you to try her training in catacombs, after looking around the church in day and going through catacombs, you can go back to sanctuary at night and special gives you a chance to fight her, When you win you can fuck her. I still havent managed to find out how to beat her tho.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
First you need to talk with her few times in night, afterwards she says that she is in church during day and offers you to try her training in catacombs, after looking around the church in day and going through catacombs, you can go back to sanctuary at night and special gives you a chance to fight her, When you win you can fuck her. I still havent managed to find out how to beat her tho.
where are the catacombs?
because I go to church and only the option to pray and look around that only generates talking with Ayano. All of the above that I mentioned I already did and she also already mentioned that she enters the catacombs.
But that option just doesn't appear. I don't know if it will affect my race being an angel?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
The trojan in the .exe sounds very sketchy. I'd remove it with A/V software asap.
You can still run the game fine without the .exe

Just go to this folder: GAME\lib\windows-i686\HaremkingChapterTwo.exe
- You can run the game with that .exe or... create a shortcut and move it to the GAME folder.
- Run the shortcut... ??? Profit

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
It tells me "An exception has occurred" when I talk to xenovia and when I click ignore it takes me to Asia says the same thing when I click the options and takes me to Gabriel when I click ignore and gives me the same BS that it did with Xenovia and Asia. help

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
I just downloaded this from the creators patreon and i am getting far less positives the inconsistency leads me to believe that its a false positive but cautions always a good idea so at your own risk i guess

If you go the details tab on your report, you submitted the zip file and the .exe still has 30 detections- the submission in the OP with 30 detections is also the .exe file.

Going through a file to the point of declaring it non-malicious would require such an extensive effort that I don't really have time for. My thoughts without being backed by any real research would say the game (or Ren'Py itself) uses some sort of cryptographic functionality- which could be for many reasons. It could be ransomware, it could be anti-cheat, it's hard to tell without really taking a close look.

For it being a new version of Ren'Py causing a problem, that's not impossible. However, I did download the 7.3.5 SDK (latest stable) and 7.4.0 SDK (pre-release) and distributions of the sample projects pinged at most 6 engines, which is more than the 0 you would expect, but less than 30. That being said, I seem to recall a similar thing happening with Ren'Py and another dev, so it could be an unfortunate coincidence. Would I run it? No, but I'm overly careful in this area. Everyone has to make their own judgements based on the information they have and their own experiences.

The trojan in the .exe sounds very sketchy. I'd remove it with A/V software asap.
You can still run the game fine without the .exe

Just go to this folder: GAME\lib\windows-i686\HaremkingChapterTwo.exe
- You can run the game with that .exe or... create a shortcut and move it to the GAME folder.
- Run the shortcut... ??? Profit
Brendon90's workaround seems fine, but people should be advised that messing around with potentially malicious files is, even with precautions, not generally a great idea.

I'm not saying it *is* malware, and I'm not saying it *isn't* malware, just advocating for both caution for users and patience before judging the developer harshly. The hentai can wait.

Reactions: heartofsword

Dovaah

Jan 7, 2018
For Gabriel, train many time to learn the spell "clone" (I learn 5 times, and now it's good)

Sev Zarp

May 11, 2017
i keep getting an error when trying to talk to the new girls, saying that xemission isnt defined

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Is it serious that I can't use my old save imported from the first chapter to start the second chapter? because, when I import my save renpy, the game fails and doesn't recognize it.

Not even to start from chapter 1, both go wrong! it's tense, having to level the character up all over again ... what a mess!

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Is it serious that I can't use my old save imported from the first chapter to start the second chapter? because, when I import my save renpy, the game fails and doesn't recognize it.

Not even to start from chapter 1, both go wrong! it's tense, having to level the character up all over again ... what a mess!
You can cheat your stats by clicking on the stairs a bunch of time when youre at home.

Reactions: Doom Marine
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes