3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

KuroinuF

Dec 8, 2017
Someone should tell the dev that he forgot to give Rias an ahoge
And this detail is triggering my PTDS!
Rias best waifu btw

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Nice that I'm not the only one that is noticing that certain titles need some game parody... putting aside Highschool DxD the other titles right now are Date-A-Live (Kurumi and her cloning ability give quite the good vibe), Highschool of the dead (never saw it but the blonde inspire me some rope play dunno why) and Shinmai Maou no Testament (Zest was created using a bunny and bunnies deserve to be loved, if you know what I mean) but there are other titles that can give some nice set of chara
- Zero No Tsukaima, between elves, mages and a princess the cast is good... plus I'd like to see Louise's mother be banged, in one of the novel, when she was young she was basically identical to Louise so in a way look the mother give you the idea on how Louise will be when she grow
- Rosario + Vampire, nice school cast between teachers and students but the pair of mother/daughter succubi or yukionna punch hard and I want to be hit by them
- Dog Days, I can understand that their agemake basically the 90% of them illegal but is damn full of animal eared girls
- To-Love series, all schoolgirls aside a sexy nurse and a busty blonde teacher for not say that 3 of the chara can transform and one of them like being licked while another tend to be dom
- Infinite stratos, 7 "main" school girls and 2 teachers plus side and the "genius"... techno tentacle play can work if one want
- Senran Kagura, basically all chara are female ninja and some, ryouna, inspire quite the plays (rope, whips, handcuffs, etc.)
- Maken-ki, other scholastic with good set of chara, I like chachabut the nurse is nice too, in a episode she grow cat ears and tail and wolked around with only her labcoat on.
- Sekirei, here too the number and variety of girls is large, from the loli that manipulate plants to the noble like tsundere that use water
- grandblue fantasy, this give draph for big titties lovers (short with horns and big tits), harvins for lolicons, erune for animal ears lovers, humans and others
- RWBY, this too have a nice cast... I'm for Kali Belladonna (basically milf with cat traits)

if you have in mind another title than use this as quote explainig why... Name to add to the list

I'm tempted to make a thread that show only the list with the names of the series that we would like and who know, maybe someone will see it starting to make a work about that

Reactions: Rethos

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
file:///C:/Users/bante/Desktop/ugh/7456d8614631ccd143aa8e228875aaf1.webm can someone tells me if it is a real game or just an edited video please? Thanks for your answer guys!

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Highschool of the dead (never saw it but the blonde inspire me some rope play dunno why)
It's a really short series. You could probably binge the whole thing this weekend and still have time for whatever games you download from here. It also exists pretty much entirely to show high school girls with giant boobs going wild (including one slow-mo scene that everyone finds ridiculous).

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
1. Grind. Don't get me wrong it's not that i have something against grind in erotic games in general. I just wish there was a good balance between grind and content or that the grind itself had some depth to it. But it's not the case here, just clicking the same dialogue option over and over again.
2. Noncon stuff. I get that some of you may like it, and I'm okay with it existing as an option, but currently the only sex scenes that we get are the usual hypnosis TOTALLY NOT rape ones. Sorry but I can't fucking fap to that. I guess I'm too 'woke' for this shit.
3. A ton of grammar and spelling errors. Nothing new from this dev. My English is pretty fucking shitty, and even I was able to notice it.
1. To be honest it wasn't eally problem to me to grind anything in this game. You don't even need to do that much, 31 special/willpower and 51 strength would be all you need to see all available stuff.
2. While I prefer non-con stuff I have to say that there is almost no reason to not include love route for rias in beta, especially because it looks like most of it is already in game but you can't really get to it without cheating since there is no way to progress rimission above 2. That was disappointing.
3. lol, it's Kamos. Bad english, breaking of fourth wall, grind and boring combat are things that you can expect in his games. First two are specially annoying to me. He should really get a proofreader for his games.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
sorry Kamos, but grinding sucks so i cheated and used Unren on it, also the thresholds for the scenes are 11, 21 and 31 i believe, don't quote me on that

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes