molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
why is Quests so difficult? They will have happy faces I select them than they want more money and it does not go through. How the heck are you suppose to select a party when they are so damn wishy washy?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
why is Quests so difficult? They will have happy faces I select them than they want more money and it does not go through. How the heck are you suppose to select a party when they are so damn wishy washy?
Offer higher reward you cheapskate and don't take too long. They can get bored and eventually just leave.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
You probably don't have the items needed to craft or turn in whatever is required. You have to rely on your purchasing workers to randomly buy whatever is needed for them.
You probably need the appropriate recipes sold to get the ingredients that might be requested for the quest.
Is there something I can do to make that happen, or do I just wait and pray for RNJesus's blessing?
Edit: Hallelujah, 3 of the quests popped after I completed Zelkus's mansion! Could exploring dungeons increase the progress bar of the quests?!

I have no difficulty with any other quests. This is the only quest I can't complete. I offer full rewards, pick only people without negatives in loyalty and/or ethics, and still they all fail. I can't find a full party with it because I run out of candidates by then. That's literally the exact way I've attempted this a dozen times now. Every other quest is completed. At this point it feels like the only thing I can do is wait for someone to post a 4/4 party list and just follow that... I can do quests that reward 300k funds but I can't complete this beginner quest...
Is it possible you're offering too much money? I prefer to keep my adventurer's pay satisfaction at the second happiest rather than the highest myself. If not the money, you might just be overkilling it with the adventurer's, maybe pick lower-ranked adventurers (who still have the necessary stats), or one really good high ranked adventurer.

Honestly, the Quest system is mostly guesswork for me, especially when the feedback comes back kind of garbled.

Also, one more question, anyone know how to use the clothes tearing function (during contact mode)? I unlocked it but I have no idea when it comes up.

Last edited:

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
I am the only one that get into the dream room only every 2-3 nights instead of every nights? The game say several times that it should happen every nights...
And I have males guests (between 15-20 guests every nights actually), without counting the workers.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
Also, one more question, anyone know how to use the clothes tearing function (during contact mode)? I unlocked it but I have no idea when it comes up.
It appear randomly among the options during contact mode. I got it on the longest distance.

Reactions: GEORGEM

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there something I can do to make that happen, or do I just wait and pray for RNJesus's blessing?
Edit: Hallelujah, 3 of the quests popped after I completed Zelkus's mansion! Could exploring dungeons increase the progress bar of the quests?!
No.
The only randomness is in the amount of ingredient buying for clerks on purchasing/buying duty, you also need the appropriate skill rank for the ingredient.
Check your damn Product screen to make sure everything is fine, if they want a finished crafter product make sure it exist and has "Production Capacity" if it is an ingredient make sure a recipe has that ingredient as an requirement, ingredients can be of multiple Ranks so check if it's the exact one.

As for Dispatch Quests, the Reward Money is only a factor for attracting Higher Rank Adventurers that have Higher Rank skills you might need. Usually between a quarter to half the budget is fine. Low Budget quests generally have lower skill requirements. I could complete a 20k quest for about 2-4k by hiring good H Ranks.
For the Skills for the mission a Gold Circle when you aren't hovering over Adventurers means you have reached the requirement, a pink triangle means you can do better.
In addition you probably need Loyalty and Ethics so that the Adventurers don't leave with the Money or flake out.
The skills are cumulative for the whole party so sometimes you can hire a lower Rank Adventurer with good Loyalty and Ethics.

What I don't understand is how the "Actions" skill impacts quests, you tend to get Adventurers with negative Action but good Skills so I am not sure if that is a good tradeoff, I tend to balance all skills for now.
Some quests might have Libido for some perverted quests, that's also required.

Question time!?
Have people who have gone further in the game like Loop 4-5 or 60+ days find out if you can increase Skills above Rank 3? Or have learned all the Skills with a percentage bar?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
No.
The only randomness is in the amount of ingredient buying for clerks on purchasing/buying duty, you also need the appropriate skill rank for the ingredient.
Check your damn Product screen to make sure everything is fine, if they want a finished crafter product make sure it exist and has "Production Capacity" if it is an ingredient make sure a recipe has that ingredient as an requirement, ingredients can be of multiple Ranks so check if it's the exact one.

As for Dispatch Quests, the Reward Money is only a factor for attracting Higher Rank Adventurers that have Higher Rank skills you might need. Usually between a quarter to half the budget is fine. Low Budget quests generally have lower skill requirements. I could complete a 20k quest for about 2-4k by hiring good H Ranks.
For the Skills for the mission a Gold Circle when you aren't hovering over Adventurers means you have reached the requirement, a pink triangle means you can do better.
In addition you probably need Loyalty and Ethics so that the Adventurers don't leave with the Money or flake out.
The skills are cumulative for the whole party so sometimes you can hire a lower Rank Adventurer with good Loyalty and Ethics.

What I don't understand is how the "Actions" skill impacts quests, you tend to get Adventurers with negative Action but good Skills so I am not sure if that is a good tradeoff, I tend to balance all skills for now.
Some quests might have Libido for some perverted quests, that's also required.

Question time!?
Have people who have gone further in the game like Loop 4-5 or 60+ days find out if you can increase Skills above Rank 3? Or have learned all the Skills with a percentage bar?
Thanks for the tip! Didn't realize you had to actually produce the products, for some reason I thought the requested items were automatically produced in the kitchen, blacksmith, and witch's place.

I think Action is similar to Ethics and Loyalty: Ethics is if they run off with the money, Loyalty is if they switch to another Adventurer's Guild, and Action is if they're too lazy to show up.

Reactions: DuniX

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So the dream brothel opens up like 10 hours in. It is pretty awesome.

Consider though, what you could do with 10 hours.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Is there a manual for the gameplay? I don't understand what the traduction said. If the manual doesn't exist then how should I do to reduce the criminal value and how can I get ingredient for cooking?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there a manual for the gameplay? I don't understand what the traduction said. If the manual doesn't exist then how should I do to reduce the criminal value and how can I get ingredient for cooking?
I wish there was a manual.
There is probably going to be released a strategy guide on jp site but nothing yet.
Criminal Value you pretty much don't. You just need a Clerk on Crime duty whenever a Thug or Thief appears.
Ingredients you unlock from Dispatch Quests as rewards.
To actually Buy ingredients you need to be further into the game/loops where purchase/buy clerk duty becomes available.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Anyone know of any DLsite games that have some actual length to them?

Almost all the ones I've come across being posted are short and pretty much the same formula, be it male or female protagonist.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I am the only one that get into the dream room only every 2-3 nights instead of every nights? The game say several times that it should happen every nights...
And I have males guests (between 15-20 guests every nights actually), without counting the workers.
Same here. Maybe the "every night" is just the MTL fucking up. Since I couldn't find any button I thought that you need to leave the girls alone for it to start, but that is not the case.
Honestly I would apprichiate it if I could influance that part of the game. Starting it myself, maybe customize what type of services the main cast of girls give. Right now if I want to listen in on a certain event it's complety up to the RNG.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Question time!?
On loop 3 you can already increase it to rank 4. I would guess that on loop 4 you can incease it further or even have that limit removed.

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
On loop 3 you can already increase it to rank 4. I would guess that on loop 4 you can increase it further or even have that limit removed.
Still on loop 3, and I can increase it to rank 5. It was around day 60 that I unlocked it. After saving the farmer girl.
I think the ranks are tied to story advancement rather than loops, but it doesn't matter much since it's often the same thing.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Still on loop 3, and I can increase it to rank 5. It was around day 60 that I unlocked it. After saving the farmer girl.
I think the ranks are tied to story advancement rather than loops, but it doesn't matter much since it's often the same thing.
Makes sense, I just recruited that elf girl.
So question time:
Are all side character girls that have portrait destined to be raped?

Axxcell

Nov 12, 2017
This is for those who are having a few troubles with the quests:

- Do not sent a rank H to anything above 1-2 stars, you will fail every single time. You should always click the red x button as soon they appear in high level quests so you won't waste too much time waiting for better ranks.
- The characteristic status total affect the results of the quest and can make you fail if they are negative
- Even
if your 1 or 2 characters fills up the requeriments of the quest try to max out the capacity, I've noticed that even when they have the requested rank and status they still go missing or don't even show up for the quest so I strongly advise you to always fill up the capacity even when if it looks pointless.
- If you fail a quest and don't have enough money to cover the budget and the costs of it you get a GAME OVER no matter in which loop/chapter you are as soon your cash goes to 0 you will 'die', it can also happens with food.
- When questing try to make something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Makes sense, I just recruited that elf girl.
So question time:
Are all side character girls that have portrait destined to be raped?
Answer time:
Yes...every.....single...one of them :p

Getting really annoyed by the RNG in the dream brothel. The idea is interesting the system is dumb as hell. If you are interested in a certain girls scene you have to wait for the brothel to come up at the end of the day. Set her in the necessary position and pray that she pops up at the list and pray again for the necessary action. I don't even know if there is a rule that certain action can only pop up on certain positions. For example I saw one character having "production play" on the more experienced position but never on the begginer or bewitching one. If you are unlucky? Then just grind three day until the next time the brothel pops up -.-'

Reactions: GEORGEM

Zimal

Dec 29, 2019
So, here is a little guide for the people struggling with the game:

I'll start with the most non intuitive mechanic of the game, the crafting and selling:
Do not depend on dispatch requests to get money. They are finite and won't be enough at all for your needs. They can still help you to kickstart your shop in the early days (there are some juicy ones that will give you a lot for that part of the game), but their main use is to unlock new ingredients.
The delivery requests are not worth it, they are slow, offer little money, and require you to look for or craft specific items.
To increase your pool of dispatch requests, you need to invest in organizations. The higher their level, the more quests they can give you, but you can only complete each quest once. Increasing the rank of an organization also allow them to sell the ingredients you unlocked.
With all these ingredients, you need the recipes to do something with them. You can get the recipes by investing in cooking/blacksmithing/mixing.
Now you can go to the production screen and make new products. The rank of the recipe does not matter at all (though higer rank tend to require more ingredients, which is good), only the price of the ingredients do. So to increase the price, sell items that need many ingredients and choose the highest rank available. Then change the price to five time the ingredients price.
The game tell you that customers have a budget, and a few of them won't buy from you, but the increase in income is still totally worth it. Their budget also increase as the game advance, so don't worry too much.
Prohibited items, items that use illegal ingredients, and addictive drugs sell well even at higher price.
Once you have some recipes with higher level ingredients, the money stop being a problem and you can buy all the upgrades as soon as you unlock them. Oh, and you should try to increase visitors as much as possible with events, since without customers, you can't sell anything. So keep the store clean to increase the visits and secure to prevent thugs to chase your clients. You may think that the bounty make farming the thugs interesting, but by the time you have chased them, they'll have chased most of your customers, and the loss of sales is definitively more than the bounty you gain. Good receptionists also improve dramatically the price.

For the requests themselves, forget about the ranks, what matter are the stats. The rank does not seem to change the chances of completion as much as it should, beside the fact that higher ranks have better stats. I managed to complete a 8 stars quest with only E-F ranks that had all the right stats for it.
There are two types of stats that affect requests, skills and traits.
The skills on the left represent the capabilities required for the completion. When you start a quest, the skills that affect the quest will be in pink. When you select a character, if they are in light blue, it's either negative or too low to complete. If they are in pink, it could be better but you still have some chances of completion. If they are in yellow, you have enough and a high chance of completion. Remember that all the skills need to be high enough, two yellow and a blue have a lower chances of completion (it can still be done though).
The traits on the right represent the chances for the party to have bad outcome even if they have all the required skills. My speculation on what they do is that loyal represent the chances for the adventurers to go in another guild, ethic the chances for him to run with the money, action the chances for him to be too lazy to finish the request and libido the chances to get a positive/negative trait (not sure for this one, and it only appear in sexual requests). I have never seen look and sales, so I'm not sure why they are on this screen.
All these skills/traits are cumulative for the whole party, so even if you have an adventurer that have the skills to make the request by himself but terrible traits, you can balance it with characters with good traits of any rank. And even if he has good traits too, fill all the slots with adventurers you want to level up, because if there is not the required amount of adventurer too, it is likely to fail.
The reward is what attract adventurers, so to attract higher ranks ones, you need to increase it.
Increasing the power of an organization also increase the overall rank of its adventurers.

For the medals, your best way of collecting them is the dungeons.
When the story require you to clear a dungeon, don't rush it, kill the mobs on every floors and gather the resources, it increase the number of medals you get at the end. Since you will return at 17h anyway, no matter the hour you stop at, you may as well farm the medals while you are a it. Just be careful to not miss your objective, but unless you failed an event and lost time, you should be able to do it easily. The events are also a good source of medals.
Also, don't bother upgrading your non unique characters, it's more efficient to replace them with better ones, since the money is easier to get than the medals, so keep you eyes open for new applicants. Your unique characters cost 65k to upgrade to rank S, so it's better to keep the medals for that.
You may also be tempted to spend all you gains in the prostitute dream in medals, but it's a trap. When you buy something, it gain a level in price, which more than double it. Every item lose a level in price the next time you come in the dream. So if you purchased ten time something, the price will be as if you purchased it nine times the next time, so it will take nine other visits for the item to be at its base price again. The most efficient way is to buy a little of each per visits. The point are also better spent for elements, which seems harder to find outside, the only other source being the dungeon which always give elements lower level than the best gear you unlocked. And you will never have enough high level elements in the dungeon to craft what you want.
Once you have maxed all the elements, spend all your earning from the dream on silver medals. Don't bother with copper (beside buying it once each time for cheap), you will have maxed you characters to rank S way before you have maxed their skills to rank 8. The cap to the price on silver medals is 6.6m and on copper 3.3m. So if you can't buy several time the silver medals at max price at each visit, don't bother buy it more than once and keep the price low until you can.

For the dream prostitution, the higher level the play, the better the reward. Non unique characters give lower rewards, since they have much worse stats, so prioritize unique characters for high ranks customers. When you have enough unique girls, just don't bother with the non uniques (they are not very interesting anyway).
All your unique girls should have the sexual skill, it increase their prostitute rank and thus greatly increase your income in the dream.
There are mentions to venereal diseases and impregnation chances, but I have yet to see it happen, the pregnant girls already where before arriving and I have only seen males with venereal diseases.

Not much to say about the combats, they are very easy. Just craft armors for your more squishy characters, spend your points every 2-3 new unlocked dungeons and you'll be fine.
Even with all the girls with sexual skills (which does not help in combat), the dungeons should be a breeze.
Just be sure to have the detect enemy and detect trap buffs.
Somehow, Lucerula is a better healer than Marisel.
As you get more characters, getting a specific one become very annoying, so try to not rely on a single one too much.

For the buildings, don't hesitate to make more rooms than you need, you can destroy them later since money is not a problem. Don't bother with the maintenance price, at the time you unlock the rooms that have more of it, you should be swimming in money.
The large shops are really good and should replace the small ones when you get them. The erotic shop has dubious value due to the lower price of the items it can sell, but I guess it's good for the roleplaying aspect? When you unlock the casino, replace your shops with it.
You only need one resting place for the staff, so use the bath for the women, to also get medals from the customers, but only if you have the space. The men do not seem to bath much (not sure if its a bug, but it's always desert), so only use a staff room for them. Even in endgame, you income will be much greater with rest rooms, but their level does not seem to matter much, so when you need space temporarily (to unlock plays with girl), just destroy them and remake them later when you have space again.
Only the basic playroom is necessary, since you can unlock all the locked plays in it with a girl once she does it with a customer in the dream. But it take quite long to get it randomly from customers, so you should buy the luxury room and cosplay room just for unlocking them with your girls, then destroy them because once unlocked, you can just play the scenes at the playroom.

For the management of your workers, I prefer to keep the reception and production to the minimum to make sure the right characters use them, so I don't put anyone on copy because they tend to steal their jobs or go to the wrong one. Unless you get someone with A rank in reception and a craft.
Only two crafters can work at the same time, so you need three of them for each craft to maintain a stable production.
A good amount of cleaner and security prevent pollution and crime to increase, and you need as many people on purchase as you can if you want to make money by selling, since without supply, you can't sell anything.
I'm not sure how the workers choose which production job they will do, but it seem random, I often have my blacksmiths peeling potatoes in the kitchen and my cooks hitting the anvil. Since they can't make anything above their rank, it's pretty annoying, but not gamebreaking since money is easy to get. It just seem inefficient. Or maybe only the rank matter, not in what. Maybe a legendary blacksmith can forge legendary ice creams when in the kitchen...
High rank purchase and security seem to be the easiest to get, the rest seem rarer. Cleaning seem to be the less reliant on skill, so I tend to dump the less useful clerks there (looking at marisel...).

Others random tips/comments:
-Alt+enter for fullscreen
-F8 to accelerate the game
-F7 to slow down
-If you get a game over no matter what, it's normal, that's part of the story, you carry over almost everything in the next loop.
-Don't bother hiring only males adventurer on requests to prevent the females from leveling and avoid high level rivals prostitutes, it does not work. I tried.
-It's probably a bug, but you can put inexperienced girls in mastery and bewitching in the prostitution dream. To do that, you only have to exchange her with a girl already in the category, but you have to do it by selecting the other girl first.
-Accumulating money during loop 3 is useless, you will lose it all at the end of it (around day 85 for me), so spend without looking twice.
-Don't be afraid to use gold medals, their max reserve is low but you get them back fast.
-There seem to be a bug in the result screen at the end of the day. Mixing sales and cooking costs are never counted, no matter how many you sell. Even thought mixing is by far the most profitable.
-When you take the virginity of a girl, you miss the rest of the day, try to do it near the end.
-To upgrade certain part of your shop, you need to upgrade the skill of certain girls (Like Anju for blacksmithing). What skill level on which character you need is written on the right of the description when you place you mouse on it. Don't worry if you don't have the girl yet, it just mean that you are not yet supposed to level it up.
-You can"t miss scenes, you unlock the bad end scenes in the dream even if you never trigger them.
-Some musics are quite nice, I'm particularly fond of callisto's theme and the music of the underground library. it's much easier to farm medals with a good music =)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes