3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
dont like that there is no menu, cant hit escape and nothing comes up, dont like that you have to hold down the right mouse button to look around and also pressing the 1 key to strike, but thats just me i would like to see you know left mouse button to strike, maybe get rid of the holding down right click to free look, maybe incorperate something in to where when your character turns the camera does to

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
As stated above, this will be vanilla by community standards. So this would involve human on human, or human on humanoid race sexual interactions (e.g. elf, orc, succubi/incubi). Light-moderate BDSM (restraints, dom/sub dynamic, body worship. No direct violence, beastiality or non-con).
These interactions will mostly integrate into the game as quest rewards, cutscenes as a result of relationship management, or a service to be bought with in-game currency (e.g. at a brothel).
We hope to make this "super-fappable" by having high quality models, animations, audio and fluid effects. :D

Hope this helps clarify our vision for the sex interactions :)

~ Anika
will you be able to be different genders male, female and futa(hermaphrodite)(best of both)

Reactions: Shaman Zuma

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
dont like that there is no menu, cant hit escape and nothing comes up, dont like that you have to hold down the right mouse button to look around and also pressing the 1 key to strike, but thats just me i would like to see you know left mouse button to strike, maybe get rid of the holding down right click to free look, maybe incorperate something in to where when your character turns the camera does to
Thanks for the feedback :) combat and controls was not at all polished for this build, we basically just threw it in at last minute to show that it will exist in future. Focus for this build is the sex animation. We will definitely improve controls in future, this is a really important part of gamefeel for us.
~ Anika

Reactions: Canto Forte

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback :) combat and controls was not at all polished for this build, we basically just threw it in at last minute to show that it will exist in future. Focus for this build is the sex animation. We will definitely improve controls in future, this is a really important part of gamefeel for us.
~ Anika
ok cool grave thanks for replying, then nothing else to complain about lol, well hope to see a good amount of character customization

Reactions: Grave Companions

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
will you be able to be different genders male, female and futa(hermaphrodite)(best of both)
You bet! We are all about gender fluidity and having lots of options for both sex reasons and role playing. As mentioned in earlier post we already have a full character customisation system prototyped ready to be implemented once we increase support :)

Give me a playable female elf protagonist!! ><
Oh yeah, she's coming really soon!

~ Anika

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Well....Im always want to play some good RPG with sex you know like skyrim but most who try just fall...I hope this time Im wrong and have luck I dont try this game yet but when we have more content and more sex for sure I will try It and perhaps support.

Reactions: Grave Companions

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Only ultra graphics? My PC will die!
Don't fret! Try it out on your PC, see if it still runs. It might not be as bad as you think.
In terms of performance, this is the most poorly optimized the game will ever be. We are hardcore about optimisation and will improve more and more as the game grows. This will include lots of graphics options to try and be as accessible as possible, while still not holding out on impressive graphics for those with war-machine rigs :ROFLMAO: :geek:

~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Well....Im always want to play some good RPG with sex you know like skyrim but most who try just fall...I hope this time Im wrong and have luck I dont try this game yet but when we have more content and more sex for sure I will try It and perhaps support.
We are the team for the job. All we need is a relatively small amount Patreon support so that we can work on this full time and then our skills can be fully utilized to make the adult fantasy RPG we all want to play. Trying our best to pump out content to show you we are worth it as soon as we can. We understand a lot of people "talk the talk" but rarely deliver.
Really appreciate you guys checking in and seeing what we are creating :)

~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I'm getting less than 5 fps and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Too bad my PC can handle witcher3 and kingdom come high preset, but Unity is a bit much for it, apparently.
Thanks for the feedback, this is helpful as we haven't had adequate machines to test on.
As we said, it hasn't been optimized at all yet but it will be improved drastically in future (and we can post formal min. specs)
Appreciate you playing it all the same! :)

~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
say yes...

but female protagonist.. no thanks.

will try in futur, if devs add male protagonist.

(no offense to the game or anything, i m just bored as fuck to play miss cumbucket in 99% of female protagonist games)
Refer below :)

We have already prototyped system for full character customisation of player character with male/female and gender fluid options with varied genitals :)
~ Anika
And I can also assure you our lovely ladies will be more than just Madame Cumreceptical. ;)

~ Anika

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
This game reminds me of skyrim,it looks beautiful and very detailed,like,need to start a menu that allows you to create your female character,need maps, enemies to rape you, need a free camera that can be rotated, climbed and lowered in the scenes better ,style like skyrim in sex mods,i dont like the free camera actual is dificult rotate,climbed and lowered,if you know how to do this game with scenes,male and female enemies like monster girls, maps and missions, this game will be amazing.
I'm just telling you one thing, if you decide to start it, don't abandon it, the boxes are full of games they promise and then for personal reasons or because they don't get enough people to support them with money in the patreons the games like this end up being abandoned ,a game can continue on vacation or when you have a free moment,you can rest from it and come back,the people who support you come with patience and a lot of time if they see that the game is interesting ,often they pirated the game and the pirated attracts people to their patreon, they decide to support the creator because the game is interesting and they don't want it to be abandoned, accumulating people takes time and that a lot of people play it,I expect progress from this game, luck! :)

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, this is helpful as we haven't had adequate machines to test on.
As we said, it hasn't been optimized at all yet but it will be improved drastically in future (and we can post formal min. specs)
Appreciate you playing it all the same! :)

~ Anika
Right. Been able to play after lowering res down to 640x480 (10 fps). I found nag screens quite obnoxious. I gather there's not much in terms of content yet?

Hope you make something eventually, good luck. Oh, and I think there was something wrong with the hair, like bald model or something. It's probably just me.

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Right. Been able to play after lowering res down to 640x480 (10 fps). I found nag screens quite obnoxious. I gather there's not much in terms of content yet?

Hope you make something eventually, good luck. Oh, and I think there was something wrong with the hair, like bald model or something. It's probably just me.
Okay great, glad you were able to figure out a workaround to make it playable :)
That’s odd about the hair issue, was this on the player character?
~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
Thanks
This game reminds me of skyrim,it looks beautiful and very detailed,like,need to start a menu that allows you to create your female character,need maps, enemies to rape you, need a free camera that can be rotated, climbed and lowered in the scenes better ,style like skyrim in sex mods,i dont like the free camera actual is dificult rotate,climbed and lowered,if you know how to do this game with scenes,male and female enemies like monster girls, maps and missions, this game will be amazing.
I'm just telling you one thing, if you decide to start it, don't abandon it, the boxes are full of games they promise and then for personal reasons or because they don't get enough people to support them with money in the patreons the games like this end up being abandoned ,a game can continue on vacation or when you have a free moment,you can rest from it and come back,the people who support you come with patience and a lot of time if they see that the game is interesting ,often they pirated the game and the pirated attracts people to their patreon, they decide to support the creator because the game is interesting and they don't want it to be abandoned, accumulating people takes time and that a lot of people play it,I expect progress from this game, luck! :)
Thanks for checking us out :)
We have actually been in development of this game for nearly four years now. We used to be known as Cthulhuean, we had an ancient thread on here a while back for the prototype version of the game Pillars of Perversion (quite different from our direction now). We see how hard it is and we have come a long way since our beginnings but our dream is big and we will never give up. Took us a long time to improve our visual quality but from here we will start to introduce more gameplay.
Stay tuned to see how it all evolves :)

~ Anika

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes