3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
BIGGER TITS AND ASSES WITH GANGBANGS PLS THANKS IN ADVANCE NO I'M NOT SORRY FOR CAPS
NO PROBLEM AT ALL, I DO IT ALL THE TIME. :ROFLMAO:
More animations (including group), coming ASAP.
Full character customisation is a massive feature we care about. We prototyped this over a year ago, I might have a VERY rough build available to show this if people are interested. Dated quality but it shows the feature.

Upvote this comment if you're interested in character customisation demo.

If enough people want to check it out I'll hassle Amra to reupload.

~ Anika

Last edited:

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
So i tried to played the build from this site;so what can i do in this, i keep pressing E for the Lustranimicon nothing happens, the only thing i can do is just look around only inside the tent.

Reactions: docx

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
So i tried to played the build from this site;so what can i do in this, i keep pressing E for the Lustranimicon nothing happens, the only thing i can do is just look around only inside the tent.
Oh dear, that is not right at all. Interacting with the Lustranomicon should trigger the sex animation. Did you try reloading the game?

~ Anika

Reactions: Canto Forte

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Oh dear, that is not right at all. Interacting with the Lustranomicon should trigger the sex animation. Did you try reloading the game?

~ Anika
yes i did by alt f4 & pressing the x button in windowed mode then reopening the game, pressing esc nothing happens,is it normal that i cannot see my character and only freelook inside the tent when i started the game?

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
yes i did by alt f4 & pressing the x button in windowed mode then reopening the game, pressing esc nothing happens,is it normal that i cannot see my character and only freelook inside the tent when i started the game?
No that is not correct at all, please try this link and let me know if you still experience the same issues.

~ Anika

qazqwe1

Jul 30, 2017
Game optimization first
Low focus on the geography,in contrast to the playability and char models

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
No that is not correct at all, please try this link and let me know if you still experience the same issues.

~ Anika
I've downloaded it and here's the first thing i saw when i started the game, is this normal? i pressed E nothing happens

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I've downloaded it and here's the first thing i saw when i started the game, is this normal? i pressed E nothing happens
Thanks for the update. This is definitely not how the game should start, looks like you have found a bug for us to deal with :)
To help us diagnose the problem, please send the game log via direct message.

Location of game log can be found here:
C:\Users\ YOUR USERNAME \AppData\LocalLow\Grave Companions\Grimgate\Player.log

This would be incredibly useful information, we will then be able to patch this to help more players.

~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
So, you can spend at a brothel. However, what about earning at a brothel? I wouldn't mind the heroine earning a few coin through her body. Of course, it doesn't have to be her full-time profession; she could maybe moonlight as a prostitute.

I'll be giving it a run this Sunday. I just hope my relatively old system can take the load, if any.
Yes, of course! Roleplaying and replayability for different characters is really important to us, we hope to make a super flexible environment to live out all your fantasies :geek:
Let us know how the performance goes!

~ Anika

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
So D+D and vanilla sex? So my Minotaur can only fuck your Centaur vaginally? Seriously, butt stuff if a deal breaker...
Oh well Amra is currently animating butt stuff right now :cool: humanoid chars only for the foreseeable future though...hopefully still not a deal breaker. Elf girls are still cute! :ROFLMAO:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Oh well Amra is currently animating butt stuff right now :cool: humanoid chars only for the foreseeable future though...hopefully still not a deal breaker. Elf girls are still cute! :ROFLMAO:
I guess not a concern for me because current build just killed my laptop. Maybe a lower graphic level than ultra for us peons with older/cheaper computers? would love to play this but....

SerJuander

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for the update. This is definitely not how the game should start, looks like you have found a bug for us to deal with :)
To help us diagnose the problem, please send the game log via direct message.

Location of game log can be found here:
C:\Users\ YOUR USERNAME \AppData\LocalLow\Grave Companions\Grimgate\Player.log

This would be incredibly useful information, we will then be able to patch this to help more players.

~ Anika
Glad to help, i have send the player.log

Reactions: Grave Companions

Grave Companions

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2019
I guess not a concern for me because current build just killed my laptop. Maybe a lower graphic level than ultra for us peons with older/cheaper computers? would love to play this but....
I feel your pain, friend. Best looking game I can play at the moment on my potato is Crusader Kings 2 :ROFLMAO:
We will have graphics options for super low spec in future, it might not look great but at least it will more accessible. :)
Thanks so much for trying anyway!

~ Anika

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes