EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
game title picture.png

Overview:
Grimoiras Armoria tells the story of a young man, who is dubbed as the strongest magician of the time.
He is kind and helpful
and the people around him trust him a lot.
One day, while helping out at the library, he finds a strange old book, one of a kind he has never seen before.
Will he give in to temptation? It is on you to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-19
Release Date: 2022-10-19
Developer: MochingMochi
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Length: 1 - 2 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Considering tags:

Known bugs and fixes to them:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG CharaStudio-2022-09-20-00-54-07-Render.png

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Whoever pushed this to the "Latest Updates" page posted the version number as "RPGM] Griomoiras Armoria [v1.0] [MochingMochi]", causing the title portion to be blank and messing with the formatting of the whole thing. (Edit: This part has now been fixed.)

As long as I'm here, I might as well ask, is he using this book's magic to make these girls fall for him? The description makes it sound like that would be the case, as does the title image and the title itself (assuming it's mispelled and is meant to say "Grimoire Amoria", which means "Spellbook of Love"), but I'm not seeing a mind control tag there. I'm wondering whether that tag's just missing, or if I'm misreading the premise.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
One day, while helping out at the library, he finds a strange old book, one of a kind he has never seen before.
Will he give in to temptation? It is on you to find out!
no [mind control] tag?
no [corruption] tag?
what does this grimoire do then?

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Whoever pushed this to the "Latest Updates" page posted the version number as "RPGM] Griomoiras Armoria [v1.0] [MochingMochi]", causing the title portion to be blank and messing with the formatting of the whole thing. (Edit: This part has now been fixed.)

As long as I'm here, I might as well ask, is he using this book's magic to make these girls fall for him? The description makes it sound like that would be the case, as does the title image and the title itself (assuming it's mispelled and is meant to say "Grimoire Amoria", which means "Spellbook of Love"), but I'm not seeing a mind control tag there. I'm wondering whether that tag's just missing, or if I'm misreading the premise.
Sorry for the missing tags. I didn't see the "Mind Control" tag in the tag list, but you're right. "Corruption" can probably be added as well. As for the title, it's more or a fantasy language type. I didn't aim for a specific word or anything, just one that is similar to the word "grimoire"

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
it is a pet peve of mine when the man fucks with his clothes on and his penis clipping through his pants
Yeah, Koikatsu didn't really give me an option to just open his fly. It's either he completely takes his pants off or they stay on. And the pants stay on during sex!

Reactions: mrttao

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
no [mind control] tag?
no [corruption] tag?
what does this grimoire do then?
Sorry, I forgot them. How do I edit tags? I put them in the "Genre" spoiler for now.

EDIT: Tags were added

Last edited:

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
View attachment 2109983

Hiya, my char got stuck running into this corner after talking to some of the people in the inn

Sorry, that's because I'm a fucking idiot. Put the file inside the archive into the following folder: "the game's folder"/www/data and replace the existing file. Another solution is to not talk to either of the children in the inn. Talking to children is a waste of time anyway.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can rapes be prevented? What exactly is mind control and corruption in the game about? If it's turning LIs into whores or sluts, then I'm not interested. If it's for the MC to make the LIs fall in love with him, it's possible that I'm interested in the game.

DerKampfK3ks

Apr 16, 2018
Whats the Code to unlock the Gallery?
The unlock code can be found in a file named Map130.json

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Can rapes be prevented? What exactly is mind control and corruption in the game about? If it's turning LIs into whores or sluts, then I'm not interested. If it's for the MC to make the LIs fall in love with him, it's possible that I'm interested in the game.
Sorry, the two scenes with rape are story relevant and can't be prevented. Your second question is a bit more difficult. The LIs already had a good relationship with the MC. Technically, he uses his powers to further deepen his relationships with them. So he makes them fall in love with him, but they also technically become corrupted in the sense that sex amplified with magic feels so amazing that they want more. Most LIs stay sane, but there is one exception.
To be completely honest, I didn't really thing about it this way before your question, but my intention was that he uses his powers to sway women into loving him, not to turn them into bimbos that would run around naked and jump on the next best dick. Hope I could answer your question.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
The unlock code can be found in a file named Map130.json

At least you made them work for it a bit. There's technically an easter egg to find the code before finishing the game, but I don't expect people to find it that way.