omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
so what im suppose to do after i get up i explored the map didnt find a thing , no quest log no map ,i think im gonna delete it (i dont speak english , in other games ,i skip all dialogue and translate the quest to know what to do )

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
so what im suppose to do after i get up i explored the map didnt find a thing , no quest log no map ,i think im gonna delete it (i dont speak english , in other games ,i skip all dialogue and translate the quest to know what to do )
If you're done with the six main girls, you have to go to the adventurer guild (on the right to the church) to progress the story. If you're done with the prison, then you're in free play mode. I still hope you had some fun.

DarkAnubisDK

Sep 29, 2017
I'm stuck in the prison, i have had sex with all 7 girls and in the boiler room it says:"I can finally leave!" and exiting the boiler room it says:"Adios!". but then when I try to leave at the exits it says:"Even I'm not powerful enough to escape this prison".. what am I missing???

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I'm stuck in the prison, i have had sex with all 7 girls and in the boiler room it says:"I can finally leave!" and exiting the boiler room it says:"Adios!". but then when I try to leave at the exits it says:"Even I'm not powerful enough to escape this prison".. what am I missing???
Did you get every scene in the prison? There should be eight characters with two to three scenes each (two inmates, three guards and three special prisioners). Once you finished all of them, go to sleep and choose the option to break out.

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
If you're done with the six main girls, you have to go to the adventurer guild (on the right to the church) to progress the story. If you're done with the prison, then you're in free play mode. I still hope you had some fun.
i get up the bed interact with miror ,went ouside ,dont know what to do where to go ,spen 20 min roaming
what im suppose to do(i dindt do anything 0 progress just running around )

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
i get up the bed interact with miror ,went ouside ,dont know what to do where to go ,spen 20 min roaming
what im suppose to do(i dindt do anything 0 progress just running around )
If you use the map, you can see that the town square has certain buildings you can enter, the ones that you enter in the tutorial are the most important ones. Read the things carefully and check them with your map. These buildings have special NPCs that you need to romance in order to progress the story. You can also interact with the mirror, go to the gallery and just enter the code to unlock it. A kind soul in this thread already posted the code. Hope I could help

Aug 9, 2022
Can rapes be prevented? What exactly is mind control and corruption in the game about? If it's turning LIs into whores or sluts, then I'm not interested. If it's for the MC to make the LIs fall in love with him, it's possible that I'm interested in the game.
I think it's you who will be doing the rape so yeah, I guess so.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I think it's you who will be doing the rape so yeah, I guess so.
Sorry, you can't prevent the rape scenes as the MC's mind is corrupted during these scenes. Next time I implement scenes like that, I'll give the player the option to skip them.