Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey people!

This report will be small. After I finally had all the scenes on the quick encounter zone on the client section of Ursus, I spent 3 days passing them down to the game, testing and checking for grammar mistakes, and there were a lot! but it's finally ready. I'll do more testing just in case. I'm not repeating something like that, it's messy. Next time, every scene I write, will be taken into the game and tested. Not wait until the bulk is ready.

So I began the encounters on the VIP zone. The first one, is the kink encounter for dom players. It's also ready, checked and tested. I'm not going to pull another one like the quick encounter zone. I'm starting the second encounter in this week.

Regarding the poll. The winner, is Wade, but for a VERY small margin, very small. For a moment I thought Luke could win. So, our dear musclehead Wade will have his scenes added to the VR Menu. As with Dalton, Garrett and Mike, you'll need to see them once when I publish the update.

So that's it, I'll have more news next week. Take care friends.

Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hello folks! here I am reporting

The second scene is ready and tested. It's a vanilla scene, with the MC being a top. Then I followed with the BDSM sub scene (just like the dom scene I had one week ago). I had some problems with this one, the first scene I wrote wasn't... ah... good, so I started again. Took me 2-3 days, but I finally had it.

So, what's next? One last vanilla scene with the MC being a bottom, the Wade scenes at the VR menu, and I decided to add an extra scene with the Ursus receptionist if you spend a certain sum of money in Ursus.

After those 3 parts are ready, the next update will roll. My initial plan was to publish this along with the first part of the sex worker storyline... but I guess I went too deep with this section, again. So, expect news about the update real soon. As usual, patreon folks will have a 2 week headstart, then I'll upload the update everywhere else.

Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hello people! this report will be a quick and short one. The last standard scene on Ursus is ready (vanilla sex - Bottom), and also the Wade scenes on the VR Menu. I also saw one scene with Mike that I didn't include before, now it's finally corrected.

There is one more scene, and the game goes to testing before rolling the next update.

I'll upload it as soon as I can. Right now I'm rushing to see if I have the update for the patreons this week, and later I'll have it uploaded everywhere.

Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Few things i'd like to know:
-Is Raze only top ?
-How do I participate in the tournament ?
-He's only top
-To enter, buy a lifetime pass and ask fighting instructor (Garrett) about it. It's held on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 23:00 to 23:59

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey folks, it's me, I'm still alive and kicking. Update 0.22 is near.

So, yeah, the last week was really busy. Between finishing the final scene with the Ursus receptionist and testing the update (and updating the help section. Damnit, that one takes too long) before the upload for the patreons I had my hands full. I'm also correcting a severe bug with the inventory on the prison sequence.

Some players in Discord (the link to join is in the game) mentioned something I didn't consider: The rent payment event when you're in prison.

Normally, the event would fail, but now I'm including an option where Raze will help you with that. Of course, nothing is free and there will be an errand you must complete in order in order for him to pay the rent for you. If you have enough money before entering jail, he'll send you in an easy mission and just take it from your money, but if you don't have enough to pay, and expect that Raze help you with that for free... ho boy, you're in for a ride. Let's just say that he will help you, but the errand will end with another version of the shower scene.

I also published the December poll too, for the next addition to the VR gallery.

So that's it, be on the lookout, next week I'm gonna be publishing the next update, along with the corrections of the first hotfix (the patreons will receive it today). After this, no more distractions, I will focus only in the whore... slut... errr.... sex worker storyline.

Rafster out.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey folks! here is the latest content update, focused on the Ursus Hideout brothel, owned by our truly Mack Williams. In order to unlock it, just talk to him at the Marc-Us sex shop at the mall. I'll list first the changes on 0.22, then the hotfix a and last hotfix b.

You can download the 0.22b version

V 0.22 12/10/2022 Ursus Inc. Hello friends, on this update I'll present you the Grizzly Grove brothel, Ursus Hideout. We'll focus on the client section, which offers a wide variety of sex scenes, where you can train your sex skills, and attitude.

Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons at the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Added one scene requested by a Bear tier patreon.
  • Added Wade Peter's scenes to the VR Gallery
  • Added the Ursus Hideout brothel to the map. Here you can find a wide variety of scenes. First, in the quick encounter section: (It's a section with a brief encounter, focused on training one type of sex skill. Only costs 20$)
  • Vanilla scenes:
    • Anal Sex (Bottom): three random scenes
    • Anal Sex (Top): three random scenes
    • Oral Sex (Bottom): two random scenes
    • Oral Sex (Top): two random scenes
    • Rimming (Bottom): One scene
    • Rimming (Top): One scene
    • Armpit lick (Bottom): One scene
    • Armpit lick (Top): One scene
  • The next ones are Kink Scenes:
    • Bondage + anal (Sub): One scene
    • Bondage + anal (Dom): One scene
    • Bondage (Sub): One scene
    • Bondage (Dom): One scene
    • Dildo Play (Sub): One scene
    • Dildo Play (Dom): One scene
    • Flogging (Sub): One scene
    • Flogging (Dom): One scene
    • Fisting (Sub): Two random scenes
    • Fisting (Dom): Two random scenes
    • Watersports (Sub): Two random scenes
    • Watersports (Dom): Two random scenes
  • Now, for 60$, there is the VIP section, which has 4 complete sex scenes:
    • Vanilla Sex (Top role)
    • Vanilla Sex (Bottom role)
    • BDSM (Dom role)
    • BDSM (Sub role)
  • Also, if you spend over 300 bucks, you may have a scene with the hot receptionist, Francis.
Bug Fixes
  • Eliminated energy/sex drive requirements for some scenes of the VR Gallery. They should be available even if you don't meet them. As long as you have the money, you should be able to view them.
  • Added a missing scene from Mike's section.

V 0.22a 12/15/2022 Ursus Inc. (Hotfix a)

Here is a quick hotfix to solve some bugs in the game. The cheat password is the same as the 0.22 version. Features
  • Updated the list of the Patreons (including cave visitor tier and the new patreons) on the Main screen. Thank you for your support, guys.
  • Added option to pay the rent if you're locked in prison. Before it wasn't possible to complete the event (as it should be. You're in prison) but now, when the day of payment comes, you can ask Razor for help. There are two possible scenarios:
    • You have enough money to pay the rent (the amount of money you had before entering prison). In exchange for his help, you must do a standard job for him, which will only earn you two extra days of the sentence.
    • You don't have enough money to pay the rent. In this case, Razor may still help you, but the mission will be a nasty, humiliating sex scene, which will make you lose some stats, like reputation or attitude. But Razor will take care of your debt with Dalton.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a nasty bug when inventory/equipment is removed/restored each time you enter/get released from prison.
  • Now every event (such as job interviews, rent payments, etc...) will be shown on the left menu the day they happen. You're still unable to do them while you're there, except for the Rent Payment Event, mentioned in the features section.

V 0.22b 12/19/2022 Ursus Inc. (Hotfix b)

Here is a quick hotfix to solve some bugs in the game. The cheat password is the same as the 0.22 version.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the player, when exit Ursus hideout, locates him in the gym. Now it places him correctly at Ursus.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
is there a non-gay version of this game? the description sounds good, but I'm not into this type of stuff?
As far as I know, no. But well, one of the games that inspired my game was young marcus, which is a gay version of Young Maria, maybe you'll like it. Other sandboxes I took as reference were casting director and become alpha.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Guys, there is a huge bug so I'm uploading an emergency patch (0.22c)

Here is the html file, if you downloaded the 0.22b version already, just replace the old Index.html file and that's it

Sorry for the inconveniences. I'm uploading the full version right now, the mirrors will be updated as soon as It is done.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Here is, the full download of the version 0.22c. I you already have the 0.22b version, just use the HTML on the last message. If you didn't, here is the full 0.22c download, please use it. Here are the changes:

V 0.22c 12/25/2022
Ursus Inc. (Hotfix c)

Here is a quick hotfix to solve some bugs in the game. The cheat password is the same as the 0.22 version.

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a nasty bug that impeded progress on getting the interview for JCS on Jobseekers.com
I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I'm gonna be uploading another hotfix during the week since another bug was reported (it was less urgent than the last one but still... Sigh) but I'm gonna spend a few days testing, again. It seems my code is conspiring against me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kallumin

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Well, mirrors are updated. Here is the changes for 0.22d . As always, if you downloaded 0.22b or c, you'll only need to download the html file. Otherwise, I recommend download the full game from any of the mirrors.

V 0.22d 12/27/2022
Ursus Inc. (Hotfix d)

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an error on the gym. Now you can train for yourself while on "Mind Block" status

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Finally, time to report what happened the last weeks, and where we going from it. I hope you like the update, I had a blast writing the scenes (especially the two BDSM ones). But the time has come, no more distractions, the only focus here is the prostitution AKA Sex Worker jobline of Ursus.

But before we get to that, I have an announcement regarding the online version. As you know, there are no clips on the online version, that was because the game exceeded the 1000 files limit of itch.io so I had to upload it without them. Before, the files were hosted by my dear Unruly, but since he's not able to host them anymore, and because that limit, I had to do this. But last week I found a place to host the clips, the thing is they will have to be gifs, so they will load slower, but I guess it's better than nothing. I have to convert every webm file into gif for this version (the offline version will remain the same), upload them and include the links into the game, and that will take at least a couple of updates. This won't affect any current development, and I'm working at my own pace with this. But expect good news about the online version in a few months.

On the game side, I'm doing the initial interview for the Sex Worker job. It's inititated at Marc-Us sex shop, with Mack, where he'll evaluate you on the basic skill requirements to work as a whore for Ursus. However, passing this part will lead you to another interview, now INSIDE Ursus (similar to what happened with Dalton on JCS) but this time, you'll be evaluated by the Ursus Vice President, Elric Adams. As you may know, Mack was the main Love Interest in this storyline. His rough and dominant behavior fits well with neutral and sub players. But with dom players, he doesn't fit, so I added a second love interest on this storyline, Elric.

Elric is one of the founders of Ursus, alongside Mack, and have some history together, but right now they hate each other and barely talk in the office. Initially, I intended him as a major NPC on Ursus, but now I have him as LI. On the surface, he acts like a thug in a corporative suit, very similar to Mack, but he's a sub, and if you manage to show him who's the true boss, he'll be your slave to play at the end. This LI is intended for dom players and will take you through missions where you must show who's in charge. If you go for Mack, you'll get missions intended for sub players (neutral may give it a go but you'll have to endure some sub missions). The idea is to adapt the Ursus storyline to both types of players (JCS and the UFL storylines were too sub focused), and well, I want to try my hand with a storyline completely opposite of the ones I did in the past.

My goal is to make the missions different depending on whom you'll pursue. The game will warn you when the time to choose comes.

Well, that's it. Back to the cave. Have a happy new year, and take care of yourselves and your loved ones. I'll be around if you have any doubts.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hey guys! No, the game is not abandoned and I'm not dead or something. It's just that I had lots of things to do, and between updating here, discord, itch and patreon is a bit much to do weekly, so I guess I'll start to do it every two weeks (Patreon will stay as it is), and at least I'll have more to put on the posts, I guess. Now I know why people hire community managers, heh.

Let's start where we left off, the second part of the interview, with Elric is finished. If you are a dom, the interview will go a little bit different, and that will affect your first day mission.

The first day mission is just like the first day on JCS, with a tour on the different sections of Ursus, and the first mission, but most of the dialogues will be different according if you persue Mack or Elric (Neutral and sub MCs will be set with Mack, Dom MCs with Elric) just to give you a preview of how will be the missions once the real branch comes. It may seem I already set up the players, but the story is not yet set in stone until later. Just be warned that each love interest requires a certain attitude, for example, sub/neutral players will never be able to get a good ending with Elric, and Dom will never get it with Mack.

Also, I'm adding Luke's scenes to the VR section in the next minor update, It will be out soon (not the usual SOON, it will be on the first half of February)

So, that's it. Back to writing.

Last edited:

heyholetsgomh

Apr 11, 2021
Oh man, I'll have to make a neutral MC to pursue Mack's story. Not gonna be an easy task for me, since I'm always way too tempted on the Dom options.

I love this game. Your writing is superb. It's hot, goofy, very hot, serious, hot as hell, sad, happy, holy shit burning hot, all at the right spot, at the right intensity, conveying the perfect weight of emotion to each scene. I gotta say that more often than not, the way you describe the sex scenes is way hotter than the clips themselves. That's talent, kudos. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes