zerg

Sep 11, 2016
Stuck on the elixir of life quest
legit no idea where this "sin of man" is but i've clicked on absolutely everything inside the city (like the quest says, all the list should be inside city) has anyone got any idea how to get sin of man yet?

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
Don't sweat it, neither do 90+% of the people who complain about it on this site, or whoever wrote the tag definition.

The literal translation is something like "to have [one's lover] taken away via sex". It's a very specific type of cheating, where one partner is, initially, raped or coerced into it, but finds themselves enjoying it much more than sex with their partner, and it eventually becomes consensual.* If it's presented from the primary victim's viewpoint, the thrill comes from watching them grapple with the resulting guilt, shame, and denial until ultimately embracing the pleasure; if it's presented from the viewpoint of the secondary victim, the... "thrill" ...comes from vicariously experiencing their feelings of betrayal and despair at witnessing their partner thoroughly satisfied by another. (In the former cases the cheating may never be discovered by the secondary victim; in the latter cases it necessarily is, otherwise there'd be no story.) If it's presented from the viewpoint of the person doing the taking, it's not netorare, but the closely-related fetish called netori. (That would be your "Grolokk sneaks into high society and bangs out some stuffy dude's hot, younger wife behind his back" scenario.) And then there's a third variant called netorase, where the secondary victim is actually in on it, often without the primary victim's knowledge; this is the closest version to the cuckoldry fetish as understood in the west.

(Note that I've used gender-neutral language because so-called "reverse NTR" stories where a girl steals a guy from another girl exist (and for all I know yaoi/yuri NTR is probably a thing too), but the vast majority of the time the primary victim is female and the taker and secondary victim are male.)

*even this isn't entirely accurate though, because there are NTR stories where the secondary victim is just pining after the primary victim rather than actually being in a romantic/sexual relationship with them, or they're family (with no incest going on, though again, the secondary victim usually wants there to be); in these cases the sex is often even entirely consensual from the beginning. It's a really hard fetish to describe in a way that is both accurate and concise.
VNDB has a pretty good description on NTR and the various types there is. NTR in here is used loosely, as you mentioned, Netori, in here gets tagged as NTR for example: NTRman(where you play as the person "who steals")
but people be people and they like to bastardize words and tags, like the ahegao, that apparently now is only rolling your eyes to be considered as such.

anyway, imma gonna corrupt all these bitches, cya

Reactions: Inkheepurr

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why does it look like all the faces look like sneers or jeers.. looked ok until I saw them facial expressions.

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
Just did a quick check in the files and did not see any events past the harvest and beans, looks like to me that spice of man has not been implemented yet in 0.62 version out right now. A small update, a bit sad to see since the last update was almost a year to go, but the art quality is still good. Can't rush greatness I guess.

EDIT: just wanted to add, looks like this was a major back end update so hopefully the next few updates are art/story focused!

TRT89

Jul 30, 2022
I've got a bug to report. When getting the Fruit of the Harvest Sun. if I choose to pay 300g instead of offering titty-fuck, I still get the dialogue of TF and the game freezes. Can't move or open menu's.

Reactions: TheOffspring8042

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Im keeping my fingers crossed for Pregnancy/birth update sometime in this decade. This art style is perfect and you could have so much fun breaking down the livestock using various methods. With the Mother/Daughter pair Rhenise/kara you would achieve Conquest through maxing out their Golddigger stat and also when you stack enough gold and decorate your camp with luxury items (added in game to stores and chests). This would start a New quest where the gold hungry mother in a bid to get more wealth and status from you finally allows you to breed her and holds down her struggling daughter for the same treatment. Upside is you get both girls with big round bellies and hot pregnant scenes (maybe even birth scenes? I can hope) and the downside is that you have to pay her and the daughter gold in child support and hear her bitch at you for not spending enough time with your "kids".

You can do the same end game, pregnancy questline for every girl, Some are gold diggers who want child support and more status in your war camp, others are masochists who remain disgusted by goblins but when you train their obedience enough and maybe find some special enchanted slave collars/binds they finally break and submit to the breeding while moaning in despair. And then we have the Lustiness ones, The more you max their lust the more depraved they become to the point where they are the ones thinking about getting pregnant with your brood and starting to want it badly. You even do combos where you need one specific girl completely broken and under your control to help you break another one (like using Rhenise to break her daughter kara, or maybe the reverse? :)

Imagine Creamia getting more erotic pleasure from being milked as her lust goes up to the point where she wants to be squeezed all the time and eventually agrees to getting knocked up so she can produce more milk. You could even tie her up in a harness and put her on display for the whole camp with her tits hanging out so that everyone including other women can drink her milk conveniently from the tap.

The possibilities are endless.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes