Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
I'm stuck at part 2. When I arrive at the town with the bridge, there is no way to progress. I tried talking to everyone, but the guards at the bridge dont ask about a book like the walkthrough says :(

Swap@69

Dec 30, 2023
Hey, can somebody please tell me the location of the underworks of the chudhling town( preferably with a screenshot), or is that part still in development?

Swap@69

Dec 30, 2023
I'm stuck at part 2. When I arrive at the town with the bridge, there is no way to progress. I tried talking to everyone, but the guards at the bridge dont ask about a book like the walkthrough says :(
First you have to go north, annd cross the river. Then you will see a fort. Tap to interact with it. There will be a little bit of dialogue. After that interact with worm in your warcamp . After that go inside the white tent in the town and overhear the interaction. From there just follow the guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Martianman

AAA111LOL

Jun 29, 2022
does anybody have save file after making elixer of life?
i am useing a savefile from v0.63 and it is not working.
when I talk to the guard it is telling that underwork and more will be included in the next update

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
1704937244946.png This image perfectly incapsulates what this game is all about. Ugliness of that world, Genuine humor, artistically refreshing RPGM adult game. Fucking love to see how this game tackles some REAL dark stuff so well. You know Its probably my favorite ongoing rpgm game after Claire's Quest. Waiting for the arrival of our redhead friend :cry: Even as a Succubus :devilish: GG man! Good luck!

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
If you look at his patreon page you'll see he only has a 100 or so paying members so he's probably only pulling a few hundred dollars a month. So unfortunately he wouldn't have the money to work on this full time.
It`s to be expected. Little content means less people up to financially support.
The sacrifice to get more patrons should come from him delivering more content.

Maybe he just don`t want to raise patrons to work fulltime on this, maybe he`s happy with the game being a side fun job.

baemfu

May 17, 2019
I wanted to send Creamia for training but the trainer refused stating she was already maxed out on that stat. Now Creamia has completly disappeared from the camp and interacting with the trainer give the following line "Alas, it seems the little milkmaid, Creamia, is not available."
Same Problem here, v0.64

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes