Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
SO .64 seems to have some negative stats for the harem. I went to to edit the file1.rpg save and saw Kara's stats had (-6) to them. Under variables, Rhenise was 93-95 and Kara was 96-98. You can match the rest of the harems stats side by side but thats how you edit their Sluttiness, Obedience, and Gold Diggery. i changed them to 15 and imported the save. It works.

View attachment 3127391
do you know which variables are the harem stats for the other girls?

Reactions: izuzo123

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
even if the trainer says she can't teach them any thing more after starting a training with them, let time pass for the trasining to actually finish before trying to start any more training with any of the girls.
Yeah...my witch is gone.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Version 0.64 Change Log (Patch and Content Update)

-Updated Sheeriku’s harem interactions. Starting module includes leering/voyeur segment.

-6 New Sprites

-5 New CGs

-Added option to skip intro cutscene

-Fixed Harem Trainer bug where Creamia wouldn’t return to camp

-Fixed Bug when coming up from temple underworks and both scenes with Kara are active.

-A number of small scripting and dialogue fixes.
What about this temple underworks. It's closed

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
How do I help with the plague? The worm dude told me to go to the river and help. Can someone help me here

DevLock

Nov 24, 2021
can some share 0.64 full save? Cant get to cook elixir
You have to collect 4 items in the Chudlings city. Fruit of the Harvest Sun, Sin of Man, Beans of Vigor, and Cream of Rich Milk. But I only got the witch to accept all the ingredients after milking harem girl Creamia.

123iGOpee

Apr 8, 2022
do you know which variables are the harem stats for the other girls?
No but they should be next to those values. You would have to match them side by side withe the game open. Like 8,5,3. Would match that sequence. Like value 61-63 would, in order, be 61:8, 62:5, and 63:3.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
how do i get creamia back? she vanished when i sent her to training and has not been back since
This used to be a bug in older versions of the game. To my understanding, I had presumed that the training camp glitch with some of the girls (e.g., Creamia) was fixed in a recent update. I guess that has not been resolved yet based on your feedback. Hmmm interesting

*EDIT*: Oh, looks like it has been. Mayhaps for your specific game file the problem still persists. Would recommend attaching your save file here and I'm sure the Dev or their team would be happy to take a look and provide further troubleshooting assistance.

1702916398638.png

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
this is by far the funniest and best written of this genre I've played. The goblin hunter scene had me laughing out loud. Nice stuff, it had me engaged enough to truly be disappointed when I played all the content.

Reactions: Krat0$ and DaVe_X
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes