SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I thought Gold was Cedric's long lost cousin.
.... That was a joke?
What i mean is if it is better to have it high or low? And how does it affect?
Because, for example, why would giving the gypsy a sweet cake only increase her Gold Diggery level?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
.... That was a joke?
What i mean is if it is better to have it high or low? And how does it affect?
Because, for example, why would giving the gypsy a sweet cake only increase her Gold Diggery level?
Yes, it was my attempt at a Harry Potter related pun.
As to whether a high value is better than a low one, your guess is as good as mine. I'd suggest a little experimentation. Make extra copies of a save and edit on to have low values and one high and see what happens.

Bibbelbobbel

Dec 30, 2020
ok folks, so i have started replaying the game and figured out that once you start getting creamia and the witch starting training and the trainer says she can't tech them the skill, she will still do this and if you wait the training will finish and the girl will be back in the warcamp.
if i try to get her to teach them, she sais yes but after that, that the girl seems to be unavailable. both of them are gone for a while now (the witch and the milk wrench). i can train other girls and they finish their training. but the two missing ones havent come back until now. and i think i need the witch for the potion quest am i right?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
if i try to get her to teach them, she sais yes but after that, that the girl seems to be unavailable. both of them are gone for a while now (the witch and the milk wrench). i can train other girls and they finish their training. but the two missing ones havent come back until now. and i think i need the witch for the potion quest am i right?
even if the trainer says she can't teach them any thing more after starting a training with them, let time pass for the trasining to actually finish before trying to start any more training with any of the girls.

TheRoundTable

May 18, 2020
how am I supposed to destroy the scaffolding on the warehouse. I've tried all the different interact buttons and the mouse doesn't do anything either. any ideas?

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
It's asking me to infiltrate Stree Hunk but I've already cleaned it and I've been everywhere and I haven't been able to do anything, I'm just missing these 2 quests and I don't know how to do them, I've tried everything, I downloaded the save they made but I don't know how to put it a save in the game someone teaches me

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It's asking me to infiltrate Stree Hunk but I've already cleaned it and I've been everywhere and I haven't been able to do anything, I'm just missing these 2 quests and I don't know how to do them, I've tried everything
You have to find another secret base. Go to the village up north, and look for a green guy in a hood. He'll give you a description of how to find it.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
where do I find the second patt of the tablet? perhaps it will be mentionned in this f95 but i can't find it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes