Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
I wish there was more content but honestly I'm just glad the game wasn't abandoned. This has the best art style of any goblin game being worked on other than goblin manor. Fingers crossed for some breeding/pregnancy content added after the main storyline is finished in about 5-6 years lol.

Reactions: DaVe_X and Firehole

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wish there was more content but honestly I'm just glad the game wasn't abandoned. This has the best art style of any goblin game being worked on other than goblin manor. Fingers crossed for some breeding/pregnancy content added after the main storyline is finished in about 5-6 years lol.
do you save darcia?shes fit

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
if your talking about the redhead in the beginning shes not dead. She put a wig on the skeleton to fake her death and then climbed through the hole in the back of the cave. She will probably turn up in a later update in the game.
how do you know this?

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
how do you know this?
I read the dialogue. She's literally sucking the chieftains dick in the back of the cave and tells him to go kill you, then there's a hole in the back of the cave with a rope going through it. Later when you assault the first outpost shes on the cliff with a hood over her face talking to the spymaster. Shes basically been manipulating the entire situation to use the goblins for her own conquest so eventually she will turn up in the story to betray us at some point.

123iGOpee

Apr 8, 2022
SO .64 seems to have some negative stats for the harem. I went to to edit the file1.rpg save and saw Kara's stats had (-6) to them. Under variables, Rhenise was 93-95 and Kara was 96-98. You can match the rest of the harems stats side by side but thats how you edit their Sluttiness, Obedience, and Gold Diggery. i changed them to 15 and imported the save. It works.

1701265379163.png

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Is the game worth it in term of gameplay or does it get good review just 'cause of the good drawings ?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is the game worth it in term of gameplay or does it get good review just 'cause of the good drawings ?
So.... this probably wont be a popular opinion but, there really isnt a lot of "game" in this game.
The art is unique-ish but not great either.
It is a good way to kill a couple or 3 hours.
It is certainly worth playing once a year or so.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
How to start the Sins of man side quest? Its so sad that this game is updated once a year and is still like 3 lines per update, but i want to have faith nonetheless...

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
Same problem, Sheeriku the witch is missing from my camp
ok folks, so i have started replaying the game and figured out that once you start getting creamia and the witch starting training and the trainer says she can't tech them the skill, she will still do this and if you wait the training will finish and the girl will be back in the warcamp.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
SO .64 seems to have some negative stats for the harem. I went to to edit the file1.rpg save and saw Kara's stats had (-6) to them. Under variables, Rhenise was 93-95 and Kara was 96-98. You can match the rest of the harems stats side by side but thats how you edit their Sluttiness, Obedience, and Gold Diggery. i changed them to 15 and imported the save. It works.

View attachment 3127391
"Gold diggery" is a negative stat?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes