gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
is there a decent amount of content or should i just wait for the next update?
Hiya mmonsterkill. The current release usually takes about 2 hours to complete from what I've gathered, with sexual encounters with 6 different women. The first release plays like a single episode of a show, that episode in of itself is complete, if that makes sense.

The second Chapter, which I'm toiling away on right now, is at least a few months out. But it will pick up right where chatper 1 (the first release) left of. So it's up to you, but I think you'd be fine either way.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Hiya mmonsterkill. The current release usually takes about 2 hours to complete from what I've gathered, with sexual encounters with 6 different women. The first release plays like a single episode of a show, that episode in of itself is complete, if that makes sense.

The second Chapter, which I'm toiling away on right now, is at least a few months out. But it will pick up right where chatper 1 (the first release) left of. So it's up to you, but I think you'd be fine either way.
then ill wait so there's more when i finally do play

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 571964
Character concepts for the new Party Member joining Grolokk's Warband in Chapter 2!
Nice... if you uploaded that picture to hear our opinion I'd say the dress of the 3rd girl seems to fit the character the best.
revealing, yet not to much and gold ornaments to show of her wealth.
For the character design though that seems a bit harder... the 3rd one gives the princess aura, but that one would never bother with building anything herself... the 1st one looks closest to earth... but not really noble...

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Nice... if you uploaded that picture to hear our opinion I'd say the dress of the 3rd girl seems to fit the character the best.
revealing, yet not to much and gold ornaments to show of her wealth.
For the character design though that seems a bit harder... the 3rd one gives the princess aura, but that one would never bother with building anything herself... the 1st one looks closest to earth... but not really noble...
Frankly, I like all of um. I'd make um all characters but it always comes down to time constraints.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Can't find the hidden camp..WeirdChamp.

Nevermind.. just need to talk to crippled goblin in the town.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Hey zerg! Thanks for the high praise! I can say there are not any plans for Pregnancy mechanics in the current title, so Grolokk's 2nd and then 3rd and Final Chapter. But who knows after! You can expect to see more interations with Grolokks current harem in the next two chapters though!
I also hope for pregnancy being enabled in this awesome game. After all Grolokk wants a strong warband and he could breed half-goblins with his harem smoothskins, which of course would grow up much faster than humans and eventually are added to the number of his warband (maybe after 2 weeks in-game time have passed ). Would be a fun game feature. :) (y)

Character concepts for the new Party Member joining Grolokk's Warband in Chapter 2! I'll never turn down peoples opinions, but the vote is ultimately going to the patrons on patreon.
I'd vote for No. 3. They're all hot, no doubt, but 3 looks most appealing to me. If you've got the chance to create all of them, even better.

Jan 7, 2019
I must really say I enjoyed this game more than many others, art is really good and unique and teh quest is great. Hope for more in Ch. 2, hopefully with all the old girls still in it

Reactions: VictorSlaz

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I like the art. I am wondering, since I am no artist, or even close, but would it be too perverted to add a little cameltoe to this one? i just think with that "panty shot" there should be some cameltoe showing.
Haha, you are like the third or fourth person to ask! I will have to see about adding some in. If not to this one than to future pics for sure!

Reactions: Mickiy
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes