Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
i am guessing new update is getting close to release??

i'll start supporting in april :)
no point right now as only 2 days in march..

Reactions: VictorSlaz

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
i am guessing new update is getting close to release??

i'll start supporting in april :)
no point right now as only 2 days in march..
Hey Gundamu0079! I'm aiming for a late May, early June release, so still a couple months out.

I would be extremely grateful for any support you're willing to give! I've had a lot of fun making the game, and a lot of people have been extremely supportive, I'm working hard to ensure I continue to earn it and to deliver to you guys some bitch'n Titty games to play!

Reactions: dioregul and Mickiy

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
first time playing, what is the deal with the Stree-uhks ? I cannot win, they just keep growing and replacing. What am ii missing friends ?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I'd say I like A the best, B looks more like a blacksmith or something along those lines with the chains and apron, and C looks kind of egyptian-inspired, which I don't think is the kind of group she comes from.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well B fits the description of someone introverted far more than the others... actually the 3rd one seem in utter opposition to your character description.
That said I love A by the overall looks the most... maybe have her use her cape to cover herself up a bit more to get a shy aura for her

Reactions: Captain Crash

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I love this game but I'm curious about one thing. Is this game going forward going to keep being that girls just willingly give in to becoming whores at your camp? I don't really like how easily they just go along with it and accept their fate and even enjoy it.

Some more blackmailing scenarios or forceful abductions would suit this game so much more. I'm not a fan of these "You play as a bad guy but not really" type scenarios. No hate or anything, just curious if this game would be anything for me personally going forward.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love this game but I'm curious about one thing. Is this game going forward going to keep being that girls just willingly give in to becoming whores at your camp? I don't really like how easily they just go along with it and accept their fate and even enjoy it.

Some more blackmailing scenarios or forceful abductions would suit this game so much more. I'm not a fan of these "You play as a bad guy but not really" type scenarios. No hate or anything, just curious if this game would be anything for me personally going forward.
At the beginning of the game till the current late game you are a single Goblin... you are pretty much a pushover and the humans have armies and settlements in the area... not really a good position for these kind of things, unless you want to die a violent death.
At the end we gain a small warband (not yet an army) and take out a small outpost... we are getting better, but I doubt you'll be in any position for abductions in a while

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
At the beginning of the game till the current late game you are a single Goblin... you are pretty much a pushover and the humans have armies and settlements in the area... not really a good position for these kind of things, unless you want to die a violent death.
At the end we gain a small warband (not yet an army) and take out a small outpost... we are getting better, but I doubt you'll be in any position for abductions in a while
I don't really agree, you stumble upon scattered humans like the broken down caravan and the mill for instance, there is plenty of options to abduct/threaten them instead of them agreeing to willingly go have sex with orcs. I'm not talking about changing the tone of the game either, doing it this fun style is great. Only thing that takes me out of the game is how willing they are. A slower corruption thing could also work but I don't think it suits the theme of this game and it will take too long to flesh out.

There is plenty of monsters and other orc camps in the area but the human settlements don't seem to care for those.

Again I'm just curious if this is how the game will be so I know if it is anything I should support/wait for.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't really agree, you stumble upon scattered humans like the broken down caravan and the mill for instance, there is plenty of options to abduct/threaten them instead of them agreeing to willingly go have sex with orcs. I'm not talking about changing the tone of the game either, doing it this fun style is great. Only thing that takes me out of the game is how willing they are. A slower corruption thing could also work but I don't think it suits the theme of this game and it will take too long to flesh out.

There is plenty of monsters and other orc camps in the area but the human settlements don't seem to care for those.

Again I'm just curious if this is how the game will be so I know if it is anything I should support/wait for.
Remembering back now, Gorlock threatens the Miller about burning down his farm (and kill him after he wittnesses his nephews rape if I am not mistaken)
He also extorsts the Diary owner of his most priced girl useing the thread of violence.
And based on the story lore most sentinel lifeforms have 2 options in their daily struggle to survive... band together or become food... gues joining a Goblin is not the worst choice for their lives.

That aside I'd love to see the MC takeing a more dominant approach of "recruiting" Harem girls...
Not only against males but also some of the more capable girls... like the warrior girl from the start may she rest in peace

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes